Brazil NT 2021

• About Karina, i think that with this VNL on bubble there is no replacement for Natalia because she will go to Italy. Maybe Ze could put Karina instead of someone else....but i dont think so.

• About Karina, i think that with this VNL on bubble there is no replacement for Natalia because she will go to Italy. Maybe Ze could put Karina instead of someone else....but i dont think so.

Yeah, I also don't think he'll take Karina with the group. This would mean leaving behind a player that he has not decided yet - probably a MB or an OPP. Zé will have Gabi, Garay and Ana Cristina, and Tandara and Rosa can also play as OH.

• I don't think they will allow another player from outside the bubble to join the team after the championship has already started. Will they? It doesn't make any sense to me. If they already said Natalia will travel with the team and simply not play in the first few weeks, I don't think Karina will go. It's probably a 18-player list and we already have 18 players listed. Technical staff will probably have 7 members. Karina, Diana and Lorena have not been called to join the NT, they were only invited. Maybe if Natália eventually does not travel, then Karina might go.

• I don't think they will allow another player from outside the bubble to join the team after the championship has already started. Will they? It doesn't make any sense to me. If they already said Natalia will travel with the team and simply not play in the first few weeks, I don't think Karina will go. It's probably a 18-player list and we already have 18 players listed. Technical staff will probably have 7 members. Karina, Diana and Lorena have not been called to join the NT, they were only invited. Maybe if Natália eventually does not travel, then Karina might go.

There's the possibility to change up to 6 players halfway through, but I think they need to be listed and quarantine from the start? Not sure about the burocracy of it

• There's the possibility to change up to 6 players halfway through, but I think they need to be listed and quarantine from the start? Not sure about the burocracy of it

Oh Lord, the bubble system is so good lol

They said Natalia will travel with the team since the first day, so maybe they won't change any player. Let's wait and see. Zé will probably officially list the entire 21-player group for VNL.

• I hope Lorena, Diana and Karina can go to Italy. The girls are still training with the team and have been from the start, while the ones from the male team who were only invited have already been let go days ago. They deserve it tbh.

• So you think there will by only 4 members of the technical staff? I just can't understand why these three players have been invited instead of being called to the NT. This must mean something. Well, it actually means that they will only travel if a player gets injured. Natalia is injured but it's been said that she will still go to Italy. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so...

• I think Lorena, Diana and Karina are registered in the VNL, and will travel with the team to Italy. Last week the players take it the official pictures for FIVB and they also took. I don't think they would do that only for "feeling the vibes of being with the NT". Which makes more confuse this thing of being "invited" or "called", especially after the departure of the "invited" players in men's NT.

• Technically, if we consider the rules of the FIVB, Diana, Lorena and Karina are allowed to play the VNL because Zé shared a list with many names since this is a requirement from the FIVB. The problem is that they were just invited to help with the training of the NT. They will only play the VNL if CBV shares an official notification to their federations saying that they have been called out to play in the NT. It is this kind of document that allow players to arrive late in their clubs.

Personally, I think it makes sense to allow these players to train at a high level for a couple of weeks, and I also think they were called first to make an initial training possible - when the first list came out, many players were still playing overseas or in the Superliga finals.

• Gabi had a girlfriend until last year I think? Judging from her Instagram, she even went with her to Turkey when she moved to Vakifbank.

• I don't think she ever dated Dani Terra. They are just very close friends. She dated the DJ, which is a former player, for years, but I'm not sure if they are still together. That's who saishuu was referring to.

• I don't think she ever dated Dani Terra. They are just very close friends. She dated the DJ, which is a former player, for years, but I'm not sure if they are still together. That's who saishuu was referring to.

I think they broke up last year. Her (allegedly) ex no longer has any pics with Gabi up on her feed.

• Yeah, I also don't think he'll take Karina with the group. This would mean leaving behind a player that he has not decided yet - probably a MB or an OPP. Zé will have Gabi, Garay and Ana Cristina, and Tandara and Rosa can also play as OH.

Ana cristina is the one rumored to play in Fenerbahce right?

On a side note: I have always liked Brazil’s blue jersey with some yellow in it. Looks so clean :win:

• Ana cristina is the one rumored to play in Fenerbahce right?

On a side note: I have always liked Brazil’s blue jersey with some yellow in it. Looks so clean :win:

Yep, that's her.

I also really like the blue jerseys btw!