Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• GLP wrote few weeks ago that Brizard has signed with Piacenza for next season so maybe he wants to play in Italy.

Uggh so the rumors might be true after all. All I can say poor Kovalev lol Kidding aside, I feel Sammelvuo has great trust and a good relationship with Kobzar after all those years in Kuzbass. This transfer makes sense actually as there is no other top Russian setter to fill the vacancy in Zenit if Brizard were really to leave

• Not sure what happened to TVSTART Youtube channel as they suddently stopped streaming matches. That said, they normally post the full match replay a day after.

It's weird... they stopped streaming now that the Russian federation's Youtube uploads highlight videos of the Russian League.

• Uggh so the rumors might be true after all. All I can say poor Kovalev lol Kidding aside, I feel Sammelvuo has great trust and a good relationship with Kobzar after all those years in Kuzbass. This transfer makes sense actually as there is no other top Russian setter to fill the vacancy in Zenit if Brizard were really to leave

It's sad because Kobzar isn't the best Russian setter and this season he had many ups and downs... that favoritism could affect the results of Russian NT.

• It's now official. Verbov will be head coach of Kazan next season. Wondering what happened to Alekno as the article didn't really mention him maybe he retired?

https://translate.google.com.p…y.ru/&prev=search&pto=aue

• Uhm, that's an interesting move as Verbov is still not really experienced. Maybe it's better for Alekno to have a break from Kazan and focus on Iran NT after these past two seasons.

• wasn’t he also absent from Kazan last year? Where was he ? Rehab?

He is coaching Kuzbass. I think that Verbov going to Kazan is only a rumor.

• wasn’t he also absent from Kazan last year? Where was he ? Rehab?

He was just general manager of the team, but after the poor performance in the World Clubs Championship and Russian league, he moved back to the bench as an assistant coach of Verbov and taking part in the trainings.

Apparently he wants to take another year off next season.

• I missed a lot of games because TVSTART made the streams unavailable in youtube. :(

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's now official. Verbov will be head coach of Kazan next season. Wondering what happened to Alekno as the article didn't really mention him maybe he retired?

https://translate.google.com.p…y.ru/&prev=search&pto=aue

I don't think Alekno will retire now. At least he will coach Iran NT

• Well, Alekno will leave Kazan when the season is over.

https://rsport.ria.ru/20210203/alekno-1595798303.html

It's not a bad decision for him. After Leon left, Kazan was going down gradually. Then Anderson left, things were getting worse.

NG is a not a good leader or a good team player. Maxim was getting old too. Butko was a loophole now.

Unless Kazan rebuild the team with new OHs and setter, I don't know Alekno could stop the team spiral down.

• It's not a bad decision for him. After Leon left, Kazan was going down gradually. Then Anderson left, things were getting worse.

NG is a not a good leader or a good team player. Maxim was getting old too. Butko was a loophole now.

Unless Kazan rebuild the team with new OHs and setter, I don't know Alekno could stop the team spiral down.

Kononov is one of a few good things to watch from Kazan lately.

• I really wonder if Deroo's ever going start for Dinamo again.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Zenit have to make adjustments.

The way they attack is too predictable.

IMO, Sammelvuo should take a page from Perugia's playbook and let Kliuka attack backrow from pos 5 and make Ursov attack somewhere in the middle.

Dinamo's block is too strong and even Kliuka is being controlled when he's in front.

#FreeBritney

• Dinamo is reading everything Zenit is going to do. It's not even fair anymore.

#FreeBritney

• Pankov hit the pipe and scored. It was very close to a touch from Zenit's libero though.

Even Volkov and Kliuka can't do that everytime. :super:

#FreeBritney