Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Well atleast Ivovic can serve in crucial moments...

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Why is Konstantinov using a slow MB to serve? :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lokomotiv usually lose with an ace :lol:

• Another tiebreak loss for Lokomotiv.:white:

#FreeBritney

• What a difference a year can make! Who would have thought Lokomotiv and Kazan, champions and vice-champions last year, are now flopping incredibly. Fearless forecast: Moscow and Petersburg for gold this year :box:

That said, I think the biggest rivalries this season are between:

Kazan vs Petserburg - Petersburg won 2 out of 3 matches

Moscow vs Kuzbass - Moscow won all 3 matches

• "According to our information, there were several meetings at Zenit Kazan, at which both players and coaches agreed to forget past grievances and devote the remaining months to regaining the good quality of play that was at the beginning of the season and performing well in the playoffs."

https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/261918

Kazan is so full of drama this season and I'm living for it :lol:

• Viktor Poletaev (15/26, 60%) and Yegor Klyuka (15/23, 65%) stats against Kazan. While Moscow seems to demolish everyone so far, I think Zenit is just peaking at the right time :win:

• I've been busy following the Men's World Handball Championship, but thankfully you guys kept it active 8)

Zenit is definitely peaking at the right time and Dinamo seems to be the most consistent team.

I've never really put a lot of faith in Kuzbass against the top teams. They can in maximum reach semifinals. It looks like Verbov still hasn't decided who is the second OH after Markin.

Fakel is the same ole story: Beating one of the contenders and stumbling upon mid-level teams.

As you mentioned the failure of Lokomotiv and Kazan, compared to last season ( which we should take into consideration that ended without playoffs and while the teams were still putting their pieces together). What happened to Bakun? He was still in a pretty good form till last season and he just disaperead

• Notable games this Saturday

Kuzbass - Zenit - This match is scheduled earlier than the usual in the late afternoon, but this is arguably the biggest game this weekend. These two are vying for the Second position after Moscow in the standings, winner should determine who will go directly to Final 6. On paper Zenit is a favorite, but Kuzbass can surprise them.

Fakel - Kazan - This will be a good litmus test for Kazan after a series of 4 defeats and in preparation for the Kazan leg of the Champions League. I'm expecting Kazan to win this match, but historically Fakel has been a tricky opponent for them. If both Kazan OHs flop, Fakel has a chance.

• So there's an article from WoV that Nimir is being scouted by a Russian club. Based on the rumors I read, people are saying it is Kazan who is interested in him. Since Nimir does not play as OH (at least not that I know of), so that means Mikhaylov will finally leave the club? There's also a previous rumor Kazan is interested in Bruno, but I guess the latter declined and now Kazan has set it's sights on Nimir.

• So there's an article from WoV that Nimir is being scouted by a Russian club. Based on the rumors I read, people are saying it is Kazan who is interested in him. Since Nimir does not play as OH (at least not that I know of), so that means Mikhaylov will finally leave the club? There's also a previous rumor Kazan is interested in Bruno, but I guess the latter declined and now Kazan has set it's sights on Nimir.

I don´t know where he will play next season, but his agent published yesterday or two days ago an instagram story in a pub with his wife with the text "After a good negotiation, time to celebrate" (or something similar) mentioning Nimir, so I guess they signed the contract and that team will have to pay the buy out.

• Since Kazan lost to Moscow (without Sokolov) last time, I think they are doomed this season.

When did you see Kazan have such a horrible regular season before? loss after loss.

They need rebuild the team next season. Both OHs and Setter need to be changed. NG has never been a team player. Anyone in the same team would be pissed off by his "I don't care" attitude.

• Results for this weekend's matches:

Kuzbass defeats Petersburg 3-1, and finally Kazan barely managed to beat Fakel 3-2!

Not sure what happened to TVSTART Youtube channel as they suddently stopped streaming matches. That said, they normally post the full match replay a day after.

• Also read some new rumors, Kobzar is moving to St. Petersburg next season so that means Brizard is leaving but not sure how credible this rumor is. If true, Zenit next season will be an amalgamation of Sammelvuo's former Kuzbass team and NT :what:

• dunno how to feel about this because Brizard’s connection to his middles & Poletaev have been amazing.

Yeah I don't believe 100% the rumors, unless it is Brizard himself who no longer wants to play in Russia next season. I agree he is doing great in Zenit so far

• Yeah I don't believe 100% the rumors, unless it is Brizard himself who no longer wants to play in Russia next season. I agree he is doing great in Zenit so far

is it possible for Zenit to keep all their starting 6 + libero? if it is not broken then don’t fix it tupe of thing. 😂

anyhow, have you get any information of Deroo’s next move? Seems like Dinamo is focusing on Samyshev as strter now.

• Results for this weekend's matches:

Kuzbass defeats Petersburg 3-1, and finally Kazan barely managed to beat Fakel 3-2!

Not sure what happened to TVSTART Youtube channel as they suddently stopped streaming matches. That said, they normally post the full match replay a day after.

The matches can still be streamed live on the TVSTART website, but it would be nice if they continued to stream them on Youtube.

That aside, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of Kobzar moving to Zenit St. Petersburg, because it seems like the Russian NT is basically being concentrated in 3 teams (even more so than before). Especially if Dmitry Volkov moves to Kazan next season.

• The matches can still be streamed live on the TVSTART website, but it would be nice if they continued to stream them on Youtube.

That aside, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of Kobzar moving to Zenit St. Petersburg, because it seems like the Russian NT is basically being concentrated in 3 teams (even more so than before). Especially if Dmitry Volkov moves to Kazan next season.

Their website does not work for me most of the time or keeps stopping in the middle of the stream. I have tried on different devices and browsers but to no avail.