Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• why? What happened?

Went to France without authorization after the Berlin CL Bubble. Still not in Kazan for the Russian Cup preparations.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Too much talent in such a bad head.

😩😩😩

is he THAT good that teams keep on hiring him although they know how much of a douche he is?

If he is in good shape and motivated he is one of the best wing spikers in the world.

In my opinion he is the most talented player but he doesn´t take care of himself as an elite athlete should do.

I imagine he will play in Modena next season. He said Catia Pedrini was like a mother for him and she consented all the unsportmanlike behaviour he had.

• So Earvin's agent is denying the allegiation his client went to France without permission from the club.

The problem now is his agent saying he'll be back in Kazan on sunday but what's very confusing about all of it is because N'gapeth broke the bubble rules in Berlin, he is now going to need to self quarantine for more than a week and should miss the russian cup by the time he leaves isolation.:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Well Zenit Kazan lost 3-0 to Ugra-Samotlor...:whistle:

#FreeBritney

• I love the serving angle of the left side of the court. The camera is still limited but it showed the glorious thiccness of Alekno's son. :obey:Like ummm... I have to shut up or i might get a ban. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Does anybody have any information about quarantine and testing protocols of the russian superleague?

Google translate is making a mess out of my russian sources. Some are saying Ngapeth can play the russian cup as long as he tests negative on arrival to Russia and some are saying he needs to quarantine for ten days.

#FreeBritney

• Different sources all seem to say contradicting info about the ngapeth situation. Things dont look very good for zenit kazan. I will not be surprised if they underperform at the russian cup, though I hope that does not happen.

St. Petersburg has an even bigger chance of defeating Kazan if Ngapeth does not show up; and even if he does show up, his physical state is a big question mark

• St. Petersburg has an even bigger chance of defeating Kazan if Ngapeth does not show up; and even if he does show up, his physical state is a big question mark

Agreed. It looks like ngapeth is back with kazan, but the odds still dont seem to be in their favour. I think st. petersburg and dynamo moscow will go to the finals, though I hope kazan can win.

• I think the four teams have had ups and downs recently. Maybe Kazan still has a slightly bigger chance to win but I wouldn't be surprised with any result.

I hope that this new incident makes Russian teams shut their doors to Ngapeth. It is really hard to support when he is playing...

• For those who want to watch a preview, Lokomotiv and Dinamo are playing for the Russian championship right now, just 3 days before a rematch in the Russian Cup.

• Yaroslav playing well so far. It's good to watch Abaev on the court.

Rodichev is just a mess... I hope the next season Lokomotiv have Kazachenkov instead of him :gone:

• Dinamo is pretty consistent today. Everyone doing their job.

The outset of this second set killed Lokomotiv's rythm. Let's see if they manage to improve.

I'd like to see more Kazachenkov too, but although he and other youngsters had some playing time, I guess it was due to covid/injuries. Now Komarov and Tkachev returned to the bench.