Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Did Semyshev hit a hand with the ball?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This is not a good game even if it went to a tiebreak.

I'm just hoping the quality of the next set improves.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Pankov first to serve and two aces so far...:white:

#FreeBritney

• Lokomotiv's complacency is just astonishing but in a negative way. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Lokomotiv's lack of strong left side attacker is showing once again. Ivovic and Savin can't do anything with a bad pass.

#FreeBritney

• Dinamo Moscow coach probably made the best rotation possible with Pankov serving first during the tiebreak. He is the most consistent server for this match so it makes sense that you hit Lokomotiv with your best shot and keep mounting the pressure until it kicks in as Lokomotiv never were unchallenged before the third set.

#FreeBritney

• What a come back from Moscow. Lokomotiv completely dominated the match during the first two set and a half, thanks to their serves and the many many mistakes from Dinamo's attacks.

Then at the end of the third, the twist. Lokomotiv literally collapsed. Pankov was great, Sokolov started to play like he is able to do and Vlasov dominated the show at the net. :super:

• Lokomotiv has a serious problem with its outside hitters , they can't even pass a ball :down: . Taking into account that its MB are one of the main weapons...

It's a shame that only in the 3rd set we saw some fight between these two teams because in the other sets one club was way better than the other :gone:

• I arrived late and could catch only the last points so I can't really comment on but I see that again Lokomotiv loses after winning the first two sets. Ivovic-Savin haven't been able to sustain a high level for long, which is a pitty cause when they are on they can be a very good team like we saw in that two first sets against Trentino.

• I was quite impressed by Lokomotiv's level at the beginning: though serves, good reception and the MBs doing what they wanted.

In the same way I was surprised by the way they melted right when they could finish it straight away.

• Abaev :super:. He has to be the main setter in Tokyo. He is way better than Kobzar...

After Tokyo, I expect both Abaev and Pankov should be invited to senior NT.

• After Tokyo, I expect both Abaev and Pankov should be invited to senior NT.

Abaev was invited this year, so he may have a chance in Tokyo...

• Poletaev is playing well so far, but he needs help from his other teammates the rest has been just so-so..

• Why is Brizard so thicc?

#FreeBritney

• At least Kliuka is a bit better than previous matches, but they need to step up - middles not making great contributions either.

• At least Kliuka is a bit better than previous matches, but they need to step up - middles not making great contributions either.

Kliuka is finally showing some signs of his previous brilliant form :box: