Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• I'd like to see more Kazachenkov too, but although he and other youngsters had some playing time, I guess it was due to covid/injuries. Now Komarov and Tkachev returned to the bench.

Speaking of youngsters, I wonder why Murashko, the most promising player in Loko's youth team, has yet to be invited in the senior team. He is arguably a lot more talented than Kazachenkov IMO.

• As much as it would be nice to see more of Murashko, with Kruglov and Luburic it is hard to get playing time unless one of them gets injured. Maybe next season he could be the back up of one of them.

Fakel beat Nizhny Novgorod today - tomorrow we have a rematch plus Belogorie x Ural.

• Russian Cup Semi final 1:

Dinamo Moscow's reception is not looking good so far.

Serving is also suboptimal.

Lokomotiv when Luburic is in pos 4 is a little hazy though.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I guess Pankov has to turn on his servbot mode somehow but the lead is too large.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think Sokolov needs to be substituted if he can't make a serve on the first try.

#FreeBritney

• Abaev :super:. He has to be the main setter in Tokyo. He is way better than Kobzar...

• Savin, there was no block. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Too many servbots in Lokomotiv. Even Savin is lucky with all the net aces.

#FreeBritney

• Is Deroo back?

yes but he was on the bench and was subbed later during the first set.

#FreeBritney

• In my opinion the sub for Podlesnykh is not good. Sokolov serving with pressure is not the best guy for the job. You cannot make a come back if you're not serving really well.

Edit: It was Deroo who got subbed.

#FreeBritney

• Agreed, Sokolov's serve is really not looking good now.

Sokolov is attacking really well now but the reception of Dinamo Moscow is just so bad that they'd probably be better off with Deroo as a receiving opposite.

Still no adjustments from the coach. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Podlesnykh wasting one of Pankov's good serves. This is just a really bad night for Moscow.

#FreeBritney

• One of Sokolov's weaker serve gave Moscow its rarest win. :gone:

I got to be honest because I was probably more nervous for him than he is for himself. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Both teams are full of attractive guys but Dinamo Moscow is hotter 💕 just when you least expect, they sub a player and a hotter one comes in ahahah

too many mistakes from Dinamo Moscow and I don’t think Lokomotiv was challenged much in first two sets.

I missed big part of the 3rd set so I don’t know if he improved, Sokolov is making lots of mistakes including the end of 3rd one.

• If Sokolov can serve like this...:white:

#FreeBritney

• Both teams are full of attractive guys but Dinamo Moscow is hotter 💕 just when you least expect, they sub a player and a hotter one comes in ahahah

too many mistakes from Dinamo Moscow and I don’t think Lokomotiv was challenged much in first two sets.

I missed big part of the 3rd set so I don’t know if he improved, Sokolov is making lots of mistakes including the end of 3rd one.

I have to say there are no more bad gaps with this new central coming in for the fake blonde MB.:obey:

#FreeBritney

• Dinamo Moscow trying to make a come back.

The Net: Hold my Lokomotiv Aces

:lol:

#FreeBritney