Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Wasilewska should be in NT!! Her connection with Wołosz would be amazing 🤩 if Wolosz ever play in nt again ...

Totally agree! She is the best attacking polish MB.

Górecka 8 points in just one set :heart:

• well, Stencel is also very fast and good in slide attack, but both with Wasilewska have bad block, but still Stencel is taller

• Fibally poland having a great list of mb

I like efimienko,alagierska and kakolewska but it seems it can't compare to the mb from the other european teams or at world

Hope they shine in NT

• In my opinion Centka is the best attacking middle, she is unstoppable this season. We can’t also forget about Gryka who is currently playing iin USA.

yes, thats probably true, but I thought about slide attack, Wasilewska is not that great in spiking from the middle

• Do you think Ferhat will be fired after this game? Or next week, after CL games? :D

• Do you think Ferhat will be fired after this game? Or next week, after CL games? :D

I don’t think so, but I am really surprised that they don’t want to hire another OH, it would be very helpful.

Fedusio is ready for a big career, maybe next season Chemik will hire her? :lol:

• the start of gorecka it seems she couldn't do everything she could

Now she's the killer and what was supossed to be

The best player of this league

• Fibally poland having a great list of mb

I like efimienko,alagierska and kakolewska but it seems it can't compare to the mb from the other european teams or at world

Hope they shine in NT

it depends on what you expect from your mb.
    IMO the middle’s job is mostly blocking and while Stencel/Wasilewska are great attackers - they can’t compare to Kakolewska who is an amazing blocker ( she was the best blocker in Serie A not that long ago ). Efimienko is a good blocker too.

by the way look at Moskwa :love: she didn’t even start the match and she already has 3 blocks

• it depends on what you expect from your mb.
    IMO the middle’s job is mostly blocking and while Stencel/Wasilewska are great attackers - they can’t compare to Kakolewska who is an amazing blocker ( she was the best blocker in Serie A not that long ago ). Efimienko is a good blocker too.

by the way look at Moskwa :love: she didn’t even start the match and she already has 3 blocks

Well I mean really regular and also good to scoring

The actual ones are good but we know in poland the games are by 1 oh and opp and when they can't score,the other's .....

• Budowlani Łódź - Chemik Police 3:1 (-18, 21, 13, 23)

MVP: Veronica Jones-Perry

Jones-Perry 20, Górecka 16, Fedusio 14 /// Brakocević 19, Łukasik 13, Kąkolewska 7, Wasilewska 7

• Łukasik made too many unforced mistakes in that 4th set. Fedusio is amazing. Hope she will choose the right clubs in the future.

• My thoughts on season 20/21:

- Grajber is done as NT player, simply terrible in every aspects and after this season she won't play for Chemik Police.

- Fedusio is underrated and should be praise more, she's better player than Górecka if you ask me, if everything with her health and development will be alright then she may be world class player, she's truly all around OH.

- Rasińska is getting stronger and stronger as OPP, Smarzek should fear her, she needs to improve her technical lacks and speed.

- I would like to see Stysiak as OPP with Górecka and Fedusio as OH.

- Centka is on her way to be the best polish MB ever or at least since Golden Girls. She has everything to be world class player.

- ŁKS is the biggest disappointment for me, Cuccarini is doing an awful job, every girl plays way worse in comparison to previous years.

- Stenzel is no. 1 as libero in the league and NT, but Drabek or Łysiak should be her sub, Jagła is disappointing me.

- Alagierska needs to step up her game ASAP, cause Kąkolewska, Stencel, Centka, Świrad, Wasilewska play way better.

- Twardowska is done as NT member.

- Mucha is done as NT member.

- Różański is that bi*ch, we need her as offensive OH, she's the most dynamic polish OH to me. It would be nice to have: Smarzek and Rasińska as OPPs, Stysiak, Różański, Górecka and Fedusio as OH.

- Mędrzyk won't be a part of NT soon.

- I like Krajewska, Nowicka and Grabka as setters for NT in the future. Krajewska has improved so much under Antiga.

- Szlagowska is very interesting player, hope she will play as much as possible.

- Chemik should sign with Górecka/Fedusio for next season.

- Unpopular opinion: Radomka won't achieve a medal this season. Their MBs are weak, and wings are very inconsistent. Skorupa saves the team all the time.

- Murek is killing her career and development in Wrocław, while Bączyńska is messy and does not deserve to play in better team.

- Szczurowska should play instead of overrated Bociek.

- I think we should give up on Damaske Magda, all injuries killed her talent :(

- Paulina Damaske is talented ans should play as much as she can in a different team.

- Bałuk should not recieve invitation to NT, she's like Grajber and won't make an impact to the team.

- Łukasik needs to step up her offensive game, I like her reception though.

• So, also few thoughts from my side:

- I don't really understand the way of Chemik's tactic. Ferhat wants to play the same system, but he has completly different players. Cuban players (Silva, Salas) had really good conection with Marlena and fit really well in the system. Both of them could play as opposite or OH. Both of them played really well from zone 6. Brakocević is totally different kind of player. I'm surprised Ferhat doesn't see it.

- Baijens is wasting her time in Chemik. She won't be all-around player like Trushkina. Irina played MB, Opposite and OH on some games. I don't think Indy is capable of doing so. I know she was practising as opposite during some friendly game, and she even played as OH during game against ŁKS...

- Fedusio is that kind of girl who worked a lot to be in this spot and didn't waste any season on bench. She's 21 and it's her 5th season in the league. WOW

- I really like Krajewska and think she knows Antiga trusts in her. She signed 3 years contract with Developres and I hope she will develop her skill.

- I got to say Polańska and Krajewska really improved their serving skills. I really like that.

- Mucha and Twardowska are done as NT member and I would say even as decent league players.

- I don't think there will be spot on bench for Mucha once Balmas is back from maternity leave.

- For me Murek is also done as NT player. I know she's still young but she doesn't make any progress. She's the opposite of Fedusio

- Centka is great. I hope she will go to better team next season. I wouldn't like to see her in Chemik because she will end up like Baijens.

- I'm waiting for Kubryn sisters (Wiktoria and Oliwia). They're both really offensive middle blockers.

- I don't like the new ŁKS at all. Britt isn't much better than Mori. Lazović is playing worse and worse and Zaroślińska. Hmm, she needs backup. I liked the duo of Bociek-Kowalińska more than those two.

- I think Jagła is the worse starting-six libero in the whole league. Seriously. She's not good receiver, neither defender. Drabek imporved a lot, also Pawłowska is great defender.

- I'm not an expert but I'm afraid Mędrzyk's recovery was too soon. If I remember correctly, they were rumors she might return to volleyball on November/December. As we all know, because of Salas' injury she plays all the time.

- I pray Bałuk won't be a NT member. I know Nawrocki praise her. He thinks she's like the better version of Grajber, but she's not. Szperlak is way better than her.

- Jurczyk is solid middle blocker. I think she could replace Lewandowska/Moska in Budowlani next season. She would fit perfect there with her block skills.

- As Tyler mentioned, Szlagowska is really interesting player. I'm also happy for Kazała. Looks like she feels really well in Bielsko. Her reception is better than I expected.

- Speaking of middles, I think Martyna Świrad and Kinga Różyńska are pretty solid players. Both are 22 and still can improve a lot.

• - Baijens is wasting her time in Chemik. She won't be all-around player like Trushkina. Irina played MB, Opposite and OH on some games. I don't think Indy is capable of doing so. I know she was practising as opposite during some friendly game, and she even played as OH during game against ŁKS...

I agree on Baijens! She shouldn't have gone to Chemik Police... She is a talented middle blocker and on her age to develop she needs to play as much as possible! Now she barely gets a chance:( IMO she deserves more chances, because she could contribute more than Kakolewska, especially in attack. Unfortunately for her reception doesn't allow the setter to involve the middle blockers a lot. On top of that both setters aren't good at setting the middle infront. In this way she isn't able to show her potential when she finally gets a chance... Last match got me thinking Baijens could have been a good addition to Budowlani Lodz! Both middle blockers aren't the best and she would have had more time on court.

- I don't like the new ŁKS at all. Britt isn't much better than Mori. Lazović is playing worse and worse and Zaroślińska. Hmm, she needs backup. I liked the duo of Bociek-Kowalińska more than those two.

As for this statement, I get your point, but IMO Bongaerts clearly is a better setter than Mori! I had my doubts about her transfer to LKS Lodz and my doubts turned out to be right... Bongaerts just doesn't fit the playing style of LKS Lodz. She is a great setter when they are in system, but when they are out of sytsem she has some difficulties. LKS Lodz is barely in system because of the bad reception. Next to that all players have a slow arm swing, so the connection isn't optimal because Bongaerts gives fast sets.

• As for this statement, I get your point, but IMO Bongaerts clearly is a better setter than Mori! I had my doubts about her transfer to LKS Lodz and my doubts turned out to be right... Bongaerts just doesn't fit the playing style of LKS Lodz. She is a great setter when they are in system, but when they are out of sytsem she has some difficulties. LKS Lodz is barely in system because of the bad reception. Next to that all players have a slow arm swing, so the connection isn't optimal because Bongaerts gives fast sets.

Yeah, I agree with you. For sure Britt is better setter than Eva. I have no doubts about that. And as you said she didn't fit into the system. Their reception isn't great and I don't know what the management expected from Britt. She likes to play fast sets, but it all starts with reception. With Wójcik, Strasz and Lazović she's not able to show all her skills. I think ŁKS really miss defensive OH. I know a lot people would hate me for that, but even Kaczorowska returning from Greece wouldn't be the bad option. She could replace Lazović/Wójcik in backrow if needed. Plus, Kaczorowska had better stats in Greece than offensive Kalandadze. (I know Kalandadze played in worse team).