Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Developres Rzeszów - Chemik Police 3:2

MVP: Jelena Blagojević :super:

Van Ryk 23, Blagojević 22, Efimienko 13, Rasińska 12, Lazić 9 /// Brakocević 32, Jack 14, Grajber 13, Mędrzyk 13, Kąkolewska 12,

It was a pleasure to watch, a very exciting match :heart:

• Bjelica is now playing for LKS

• Developres Rzeszów - Chemik Police 3:2

MVP: Jelena Blagojević :super:

Van Ryk 23, Blagojević 22, Efimienko 13, Rasińska 12, Lazić 9 /// Brakocević 32, Jack 14, Grajber 13, Mędrzyk 13, Kąkolewska 12,

It was a pleasure to watch, a very exciting match :heart:

Why is Stranzali not playing? Is she injured?

• 76 sets to Brakocevic :whistle: I think that today Ferhat should really try Olga, Medrzyk was not playing that well

• 76 sets to Brakocevic :whistle:

I think it's the record of the league :D I saw info on twitter that 75 sets to Sanja Popović few years ago was the previous one.

• Stranzali just has very weak reception and she is an easy target.

So developers decided to aim medrzyk who played a really awful game and took 13 points in 5 sets.:lol:.grajber played much better...

Olga is not specialized in reception but surely has no VERY WEAK reception.Just look the statistics of Liga.

Anyway akbas could use her to change the things.When u see that your opposit takes 76 balls something is going wrong.(and think about that lukasik played some balls,too).

• So developers decided to aim medrzyk who played a really awful game and took 13 points in 5 sets.:lol:.grajber played much better...

Olga is not specialized in reception but surely has no VERY WEAK reception.Just look the statistics of Liga.

Anyway akbas could use her to change the things.When u see that your opposit takes 76 balls something is going wrong.(and think about that lukasik played some balls,too).

I didn’t watch the last season when Stranzali played in Legionovia, but in Chemik she is the weakest link in reception. I took a look a look at the statistic and these made me sure that her reception is weak.

Medrzyk was always inconsistent in reception, she still makes the same mistakes. Yesterday her reception was really bad and couldn’t believe that coach keeps her on the court.

• I didn’t watch the last season when Stranzali played in Legionovia, but in Chemik she is the weakest link in reception. I took a look a look at the statistic and these made me sure that her reception is weak.

Medrzyk was always inconsistent in reception, she still makes the same mistakes. Yesterday her reception was really bad and couldn’t believe that coach keeps her on the court.

I only pity Stranzali because she's gotten hit on the face multiple times before. Definitely needs to work on reception

• Mędrzyk yesterday -68 reception /4 mistake and 57% poz 32 perf this is bad reception?

I didn’t watch the last season when Stranzali played in Legionovia, but in Chemik she is the weakest link in reception. I took a look a look at the statistic and these made me sure that her reception is weak.

Mędrzyk yesterday -68 reception /4 mistake and 57% poz 32 perf this is bad reception?

• Mędrzyk yesterday -68 reception /4 mistake and 57% poz 32 perf this is bad reception?

Mędrzyk yesterday -68 reception /4 mistake and 57% poz 32 perf this is bad reception?

22 perfect receptions from 68 in total is not a good number.
    Anyway I don’t look at the stats so much, I watched the game and statists don’t say that there is tie 7:7 and opponent goes ahead to 7:14 because of some player weak reception. Yesterday Medrzyk had such bad moment at the reception which helped Rzeszow to run away.

A players is struggling and a coach doesn’t react, that’s something what statistics don’t show.

• OK let's make a competition of perfect reception if that's important.At the end chemik lost the game because the reception was so perfect but noone could attack well.medrzyk's 11/37 attacks for a final is so 😎

PS As I see in statistics of tauron Liga Olga is in 15th place and Medrzyk in 26th.OTOH Blagojevic is in 35th place.Who scored yesterday and won the game?Blagojevic.

Auguri...

• OK let's make a competition of perfect reception if that's important.At the end chemik lost the game because the reception was so perfect but noone could attack well.medrzyk's 11/37 attacks for a final is so 😎

PS As I see in statistics of tauron Liga Olga is in 15th place and Medrzyk in 26th.OTOH Blagojevic is in 35th place.Who scored yesterday and won the game?Blagojevic.

Auguri...

I understand you want to defend Olga because she is Greek but I don’t want to mix in discussion which would change nothing. This is forum where everyone can share their opinion and I share mine basing on that what I see on TV, not statistics. Very popular volleyball saying in Poland is “There are lies, lies and statistics”.

While Stanzali made a difference in attack, she was the weakest link in reception. Despite this Chemik always had ways to fill this gap and win.

• I am Italian/Greek and my official nationality is Italian. I don't need to defend anyone that does not deserve it.Olga yesterday could help somehow and did not get one chance to do that.In the end Chemik lost the game.

That was weird she didn’t get a chance especially watching Medrzyk. She was game changer a few times. Need to ask the coach...