Looking for admin(s)

• I do agree we should define some rules in this forum, especially the meaning of troll. There are indisputably several tolls in this forums. But there are also a bunch of snowflakes accusing anyone as troll who disagree with them.

Regarding the quality of the admin or the mod, I hope he or she will be impartial enough and capable to make his or her judgements based on facts, logic and consistency instead of basing his decisions on opinions from his or her friends.

• I agree with hoyhoy. I hope this forum won't turn into a platform to satisfy snowflakes. There is a sort of snowflake gang here and I can see they would manipulate new admins/mods whenever they 'feel attacked'. Thus, I hope new mods would allow freedom of speech as much as possible

• I cringe everytime someone just randomly throws the word snowflake out there to excuse bad behaviour. Most include it with 'oh I wish we could go back to those times when...'

Yes to those times when people didn't call each other out for their bullshit and ignorance, no thanks. That's my 50 cents.

• I cringe everytime someone just randomly throws the word snowflake out there to excuse bad behaviour. Most include it with 'oh I wish we could go back to those times when...'

Well for me a snowflake is someone too sensitive to tolerate or to accept different perspective from other user and attacking the same user with ad hominem instead of attacking the idea of this user with facts and logic. If you find better word than snowflake to define this type of person, let us know.

• Well for me a snowflake is someone too sensitive to tolerate or to accept different perspective from other user and attacking the same user with ad hominem instead of attacking the idea of this user with facts and logic. If you find better word than snowflake to define this type of person, let us know.

All I'm saying is in this case basically the majority of the active members of the forum that posted about the crovolley thing agreed on it crossing boundaries, including many users that defended him or were indifferent about him earlier like Sisko and Sitenoise. Are we all just snowflakes? :gone: See that's why I don't like using that word to excuse bad behaviour. Obviously no hate to you at all, I just don't think we should act like there has been no problem aside from the 'snowflakes' when in fact there has been to a lot of users so that should be valid. I think having proper rules will make it easier for all of us so I hope that's one of the first things our new admins/mods can set up.

• "Snowflake" is a term that has accumulated a lot of baggage not just because it is used derogatory all the time, but also because too many times those who employ it are being intellectually dishonest about it and use it as a stick to beat those they disagree with. But, it is true that there are people (on internet, not speaking specifically here) that are too easily offended, and in their own way use that as THEIR stick to beat others.

As for banning, if we become mods, I'm pretty sure (even without consulting with Sisko and sloth) there won't be any "terror of civility", but there should be some guidelines and some things you should never cross. Also, as a fair warning, making a double account will almost certainly be automatic ban-worthy infraction (I will push most strenuously for it), as it is in 99% of other forums I've ever frequented.

• Well for me a snowflake is someone too sensitive to tolerate or to accept different perspective from other user and attacking the same user with ad hominem instead of attacking the idea of this user with facts and logic. If you find better word than snowflake to define this type of person, let us know.

If that different perspective from other user include hate speech, chauvinism, to every person who can ignore that "every honor", i will never understand that ignorante strain of people, if for that reason i am a snowflake then i am, a snowstorm and i am proud on that.

Altough, i did not notice users goint out and banning people just because they disagree with them.

• All I'm saying is in this case basically the majority of the active members of the forum that posted about the crovolley thing agreed on it crossing boundaries, including many users that defended him or were indifferent about him earlier like Sisko and Sitenoise. Are we all just snowflakes? :gone: See that's why I don't like using that word to excuse bad behaviour. Obviously no hate to you at all, I just don't think we should act like there has been no problem aside from the 'snowflakes' when in fact there has been to a lot of users so that should be valid. I think having proper rules will make it easier for all of us so I hope that's one of the first things our new admins/mods can set up.

I'm not talking specifically about crovolley. There are many users were accused by some snowflakes as a "troll"because they had different opinions. You're in this forum way long enough too understand what I mean.

• I'm not talking specifically about crovolley. There are many users were accused by some snowflakes because they had different opinions. You're in this forum way long enough too understand what I mean.

True, I've actually been called a troll as well many times only...well only because I'm active and post a lot. :lol: being invested and posting my opinion on all forum issues made me a drama-lover.

I'm just saying, I trust people like Sisko to remain unbiased, he has been from the start and still critical.

• Regarding crovolley, he's undoubtedly an unconditional fan of some countries, some teams and some players. I do agree that his provocative comments because of his overenthusiastic behaviors can perceive as trolling. I think we should also have some debates regarding the meaning of "freedom of speech" in order to let some users to express their opinions or their supports of some teams without offending other users.

• I'm just saying, I trust people like Sisko to remain unbiased, he has been from the start and still critical.

But you don't trust me?!;( That's it, we are enemies!!X(

(See, I'm not allergic to humor:P)

• Altough, i did not notice users goint out and banning people just because they disagree with them.

If such exist, this is why we choose potential admins and moderators this way, Sisko sloth and Janko they do not look lile people who will go and ban members arround the forum and abuse the role.

I just wanted to clarify what i was going to say so that there was no misunderstanding.

Freedom of speech absolutely, but without hate speech and abusive content, ofc with established rules and criteria.

• I'm troll here because I disagree with Turkish users, mostly and with Sebians because I don't glory Ognjenovic and Boskovic as them(Not all of them). Sorry. You can't have opinion here. If you don't agree with them you are troll.

Look they block Me, they stop provocat me I stop them. When they start I will fight back what is problem with that ?

Look you don't have drama.

From drama you need more than 1 person.

Annoying yes I'm.

• I'm troll here because I disagree with Turkish users, mostly and with Sebians because I don't glory Ognjenovic and Boskovic as them(Not all of them). Sorry. You can't have opinion here. If you don't agree with them you are troll.

I disagree with you. From my perspective (or maybe I miss something), I never feel or read a comment where you were accused as troll because you never glory Ognjenovic and Boskovic.

You can have your own opinion. Several users consider you as a troll is also an opinion. But all credible opinion is based on something factual and logical. I can say the earth is flat or the sky is green. But if this person has nothing credible to support his/her so called "opinions", he/she will be perceived as a troll ( or maybe this person is indeed a troll).

• I disagree with you. From my perspective (or maybe I miss something), I never feel or read a comment where you were accused as troll because you never glory Ognjenovic and Boskovic.

You can have your own opinion. Several users consider you as a troll is also an opinion. But all credible opinion is based on something factual and logical. I can say the earth is flat or the sky is green. But if this person has nothing credible to support his/her so called "opinions", he/she will be perceived as a troll ( or maybe this person is indeed a troll).

We had different opinion about who is the best setter, OPP. My opinion was different. People here don't like you If you have different opinion as 70-80%. You need to think as one.

Troll or not, I don't GAF. Lol

• We had different opinion about who is the best setter, OPP. My opinion was different. People here don't like you If you have different opinion as 70-80%. You need to think as one.

Troll or not, I don't GAF. Lol

You can have your own opinion about who is the best setter and OPP. But you cannot accuse other user wrongly for consider you as a troll because you never glory Ognjenovic and Boskovic.

Any forum ban usually a troll, I don't it's wise to be perceived as a troll If you wish to stay in this forum to express your opinions.

my two cents.

• You can have your own opinion about who is the best setter and OPP. But you cannot accuse other user wrongly for consider you as a troll because you never glory Ognjenovic and Boskovic.

Any forum ban usually a troll. If you like to stay in this forum to express your opinions, I don't think you should GAF.

It's even past being a troll with him, he is always trying to be manipulative like this when in fact it's not just Turkish or Serbian users and its definitely not about volleyball anymore either, basically all users like the Brazillians or Chinese but also INCLUDING Italian users dislike him at this point.

He is being very disrespectful as well and crossing boundaries, heck he said I brought the Coronavirus to his city randomly after they reported a person that went to Turkey brought it there. He was literally rooting for the numbers to rise in Turkey which imo is just gross, also bragging how his country is being so much better than Serbia in handling and how they have much less deaths... Like that is something to brag about. Totally 0 moral values at all with this one. This is only recently, he has a long past like this but this time everyone is definitely over it, he can say whatever he wants now but I doubt that'd change anything.

• Saying that I root for more people beeing sick is just discusting. Shame on you.

I simple made few comparetion, that is talking not rooting for someone to die. So rude words.

• It's even past being a troll with him, he is always trying to be manipulative like this when in fact it's not just Turkish or Serbian users and its definitely not about volleyball anymore either, basically all users like the Brazillians or Chinese but also INCLUDING Italian users dislike him at this point.

He is being very disrespectful as well and crossing boundaries, heck he said I brought the Coronavirus to his city randomly after they reported a person that went to Turkey brought it there. He was literally rooting for the numbers to rise in Turkey which imo is just gross, also bragging how his country is being so much better than Serbia in handling and how they have much less deaths... Like that is something to brag about. Totally 0 moral values at all with this one. This is only recently, he has a long past like this but this time everyone is definitely over it, he can say whatever he wants now but I doubt that'd change anything.

Actually I don't want to intervene, but at this point I have to because what you say is simply not fair.

Anybody would have understood that this post "accusing" you of bringing corona to his city was a joke. Whether a good or a bad one is up to one's humour, but in this context I support the term "snowflake".

And show me where he "rooted" for numbers growing in Turkey. This is your interpretation, nothing else.