Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• I like amanda as the new debira santos

A pity you can't understand,brazilian are so funnys and gostam da brincadeira

• Tandara show! For me, in OOS, Tandara >>>>>> Haak.

• Megan easy show! it is my first time watching her this season. She looks well recovered from the injuries. Did she have a good season so far?

• Megan easy show! it is my first time watching her this season. She looks well recovered from the injuries. Did she have a good season so far?

At first, she was having some physical problems, skipping or not playing full games.. After she reached match fitness, she was a little bit inconsistent, seemed a little off... But since the Brazilian Cup she has been very good.... She is not playing exactly at this level that she played today, because attacks from pos 4 today worked almost like a cheat code for Minas, but she has been playing quite well

• is unbelivable how in finals stage is tandara alone in osasco

For some reasons osascl had covid or injury or even if healthy,the other players don't play

• Tainara is awful and I can't see any improvement in her skills this season. She should have stayed with Zé Roberto.

• Tainara is awful and I can't see any improvement in her skills this season. She should have stayed with Zé Roberto.

she as opp i saw her good

Her receive skill is bad so maybe she should try to switch position

• She left when the score was 10x3 for Praia in the 1st set. She was awful. Everytime she touched the ball, she messed up. I think she cried because of that and because she was benched very quickly.