Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Egonu already at 18points after 2sets.

I hope Robin and Folie are gone have more impact in the game, She needs help.

If Conegliano is not reciving good than put Adams in the game She is way better reciver than Sylla.

• Didn't this already happen a few years ago?

Yes. As far as I remember, Percassi (the president of Atalanta FC, the football team from Bergamo) helped them to keep the club alive, since it's the biggest pride of the city. Since Atalanta emerged as a top italian team, volleyball started loosing its appeal to sponsors. Same old story: volleyball grows far from football.

• Egonu already at 22points and Conegliano didn’t even reach 10points in 3rd set

And now She made 2extra points in row. 24total.

What a player my God :super:

8pts per set :sos:

• Conegliano looks to be in subpar shape past few matches (first match with Scandicci and today), Egonu needs to score billion points to keep them winning, she has 28 already in a middle of a 3rd set, if it goes to a tiebreak, she'll finish with +40. The lack of reception is really killing their game.

• Egonu, Egonu 28pointsin 2 and half sets.:gone:

The best player in the World :white:

• 2:1 for Coneglianoo lets go girls !!!

Finally rest of squad step up their game so Egonu finally got some rest so She only needed to score 1point from middle of 3rd set. Total 29pts after 3sets :gone::gone::gone:

• Is there any link for conegliano-busto?😊

• I like this 4 set

Egonu is a beast wow

But imoco could have played better specially in receive

• With Egnou 42 points in four sets, it's really impossible for any opponent team of Imoco to play spectacularly lol. Busto wasn't even bad today but still can't give Imoco more than 1 set of challenge. Vakif may pull up a good fight against Imoco, but for any other Italian teams, they need to be more than 100% just like Scandicci the other day.

• mingardi was a bomber today,even moki couldn't receier her jump serve

I hope she do the same with vakif

• https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744486

Egonu went for 38/56 and 68% spike efficiency against elite team of Busto. Sometimes it's really hard not to think whether she's the most talented player we've ever seen (that doesn't mean I think she's the best ever, I want to be precise here), she's like female version of Wilfredo Leon, no one is remotely close to be as impressive as Egonu is when she has her day.

And I forgot to mention that she served 27 times in 4 sets, with 3 aces. And her block is great, and she's good on defense... Just wow.

• https://www.legavolleyfemminil…ge_id=47322&idgara=744486

Egonu went for 38/56 and 68% spike efficiency against elite team of Busto. Sometimes it's really hard not to think whether she's the most talented player we've ever seen (that doesn't mean I think she's the best ever, I want to be precise here), she's like female version of Wilfredo Leon, no one is remotely close to be as impressive as Egonu is when she has her day.

And I forgot to mention that she served 27 times in 4 sets, with 3 aces. And her block is great, and she's good on defense... Just wow.

I think She is the best and all her performance and stats are showing this. Look at this numbers

This is not against some weak team this is against one of the best team in THE WORLD. Semi finalist of CL.

This is INSANE !!!:sos:

• for some of them saying that is easy for egonu to shine having wolosz,moki and many starts

I didn't saw brakocevic with stats like that and she was one of best at world when vakif had winning record

Also i didn't saw neslihan or boskovic with vitra

Or zhu,and I'm not talking about the points,about % and other rankings

• Wolosz needs to use much more MB. Okej I get it reception was not great bust still. Folie only 8 attem. In 4sets and many time She gets really hard sets instead “easy” one.

Robin was little bit off today.

I really think that next season Conegliano needs to focus on Fahr more instead of Robin. She is not young and Fahr is GREAT young player. She could leave them if She doesn’t get more chance in important matches. Plus She is local.

I would be just fine with Sylla reception if She is scoring like in WCH but She is not so I don’t get it why Adams doesn’t get more chance. Her reception is way better

Conegliano is playing amazingly but they have still more room to improve.