Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Egonu doing what everyone is expecting from her to do. To end this match.

• Egonu line fault.

• I think Conegliano is tier1 team no one can beat them.

• There was no match, Conegliano were superior in all aspects...only 3rd set with some balance because Conegliano was slowing down the pace and even with this Scandicci wasn't able to win the set. Also physical condition for Conegliano was great, considering that this is only the first match.

• I think Conegliano is tier1 team no one can beat them.

Conegliaro are favourite, but IMO Novara can beat them.

Conegliano played good. Wolosz was the difference. Camera its too limited. Wolosz put Adams on another level.

Conegliano has great setter with has a negative impact on the block department for the other team.. besides, The MB from Conegliano are way better.

Conegliano its a really good team. A team who beat them must to play as a team.

• Peopple were septical about Adams on this game, but she proves that she has potential. But OH mental strentgh is the weak link right now for Conegliano IMO.

• This Conegliano its not so better than teams already mounted by Turkish teams a couple of seasons ago. The problem for Turkish teams is that they have a limited number of foreigners with not a great pool of local players as italian ones.

• Peopple were septical about Adams on this game, but she proves that she has potential. But OH mental strentgh is the weak link right now for Conegliano IMO.

She played really good today and she fits Conegliano's style really well, becasue she is a great attacker with fast sets! But today she wasn't tested in service reception and I want to see if she can keep this level if she will be:)

• Is that just me who compares adams who is not really known vs Courtney who is part of USNT? I know it's her 1st game with imoco and it's a good thing that hill isn't there to give way as well to her and other possible starting OH. She is a good player. I just think she should improve her service, most of her errors are from service line. If she can't improve her jump service make it a float service to less the error. If her and eguno will have bad day in service, imoco won't win with lot of errors in service.

• Is that just me who compares adams who is not really known vs Courtney who is part of USNT? I know it's her 1st game with imoco and it's a good thing that hill isn't there to give way as well to her and other possible starting OH. She is a good player. I just think she should improve her service, most of her errors are from service line. If she can't improve her jump service make it a float service to less the error. If her and eguno will have bad day in service, imoco won't win with lot of errors in service.

Adams tried all types of serves in her years in German league and she was terrible in each one :gone:

Courtney was ok in the third set.

Courtney had a bad setter and played against better MB and Adams played in a team with a positive attitude a long the game.

• Adams can be happy that Hill is not yet with Conegliano.

Her first performance is great from attacking to reciving. Tomorrow She has one more day to prove herself on bigger stage. I hope She can keep this level.

I already can see her as starter next to Hill. :win:

• LINK FOR US NON ITALIAN VIEWERS PLEASE?!