Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Novara can put surprise but every player needs to play amazing, especially Smarzek. They are missing strong OPP. Lippmann would be perfect for team.

Do u know what chirichellq isn't playing? She barely enters to court

And i don't think novara can afford another player like that

I hope Smarzek can improve but it seems that she can't play in Italy,in Bergamo she was horrible

• Do u know what chirichellq isn't playing? She barely enters to court

And i don't think novara can afford another player like that

I hope Smarzek can improve but it seems that she can't play in Italy,in Bergamo she was horrible

I don't know. Novara coach worked with them in Busto so I'm not surprised that He is starting with them instead of Christina.

• watching the best plays in lega's youtube i forget to say some things

I always like kone,she was one of the best at world in her position besides being short

I never believe that she could be NT material because of that but I hope she can improve,now her attack is slower I think

Also she should improve in block cause she barely touchs the rival's attack

Hope at least she can do a great carreer on lega

Also about Omoruyi,I tough she could be a superstar but i am quite dissapointed,she's just 18 yo but I expexted more cause she was great in under age competitions

She's so bad in receive and back in defense but attack was her main weapon and i don't see her so good in that,last year in club italia she wasn't so good and also she had some injuries

Hope she can find another club to play

• it's really beautyful to see this cuneo team

They hadn't the best player but work like ants,really organized

Signorile is the best😍

• Sylla, Pietrini, C. Bosetti and....?

Watching the match noe between Novara - Cuneo and looking at the stats, I think Degradi should be considered by Mazanti! She is really important for the team, both in offense and defense. They can use such a type of an all round outside hitter!

• Watching the match noe between Novara - Cuneo and looking at the stats, I think Degradi should be considered by Mazanti! She is really important for the team, both in offense and defense. They can use such a type of an all round outside hitter!

She's having a great season so far

I follow her since 2018

First she was bench at firenze and barely enters

Then she continues and play more buth at middle she left and go to cuneo where she was doing fine

And now she's starter and captain and finally showing all her potential,i always loved her,I was hoping someone could sew

Hope she get the chance and show that she deserved to be in NT

• wow

Caterina was everything at the end of the set

She deserved to close it

What a defense :obey::obey::obey:

• Since some weeks firenze has been leading the team's rankings as best block or aces

But it seems the team can't work as a team as a paradox

The setter and coach are main guilty

https://www.volleynews.it/i-nu…-di-ace-seconde-per-muri/

These ranking have little to no value in a league where all the teams have a different number of games played. Btw Firenze is 4th for total blocks, not first, and if you check blocks/set they're 10th, not that impressive.

• Italy has a really great program in youth categories. Such nice and great players... OMG!

• Oh I can't wait for tomorrow match between Conegliano and Novara. First time this season.

Novara is improving as team day by day. Still missing OPP, Smarzek is not yet in right shape even though She had few injuries and Covid situation so I still can understand her.

C.Bosetti is right now the best OH in Seria A, great great performance in every part of the game. She is such a smart player, I just love her.

Washigton is in hell good shape, probably the best US MB right now. Under Lavrini wings She improved so much.

I will not write anything about Conegliano, they are in amazing shape as whole team. Literally everyone. Folie is finally back, training with the team fully. She will probably skip this match but I hope She is back in next one.

Still I think Conegliano is gone win this 3:1. But cross fingers for high level volleyball, from Novara:box:

• only caterina is reliable

Washington has so many ups and downs

• Firenze outplaying Casalmaggiore by a big margin! I like Kone^^ She contributes more than Alberti!

Ananda only knows how to set Rosamaria:gone:

Stream: https://fb.watch/1LSlURjUGP/

• Firenze outplaying Casalmaggiore by a big margin! I like Kone^^ She contributes more than Alberti!

Ananda only knows how to set Rosamaria:gone:

IN fact alberti is good and better than her

Only cambi that was awful

In fact she should have had covid in order to recover her play

She was amazing this 1st set,good conection with mb and good in overall

I hope she stay like this because she was awful before this