So the team will be

- malinov

- stisiak

- bia

- lubian

- pietrini

- natalia

- merlo

• Mix of Italian - Brazilian players :cheesy: lets see how is season goes for them.

• Mix of Italian - Brazilian players :cheesy: lets see how is season goes for them.

I'm like the meme

I expect nothing but I'm still let down

It's hard to be an scandicci fan

• There are rumors that Italy will get once again 4 CL spots, we might get one more mediocre CL adventure by Scandicci :rolll:

Happy for 4CL tickets :woohoo:

Scandicci with this kind of performance like against Conegliano could challenge Vakifbank, especially other teams. They are more unlucky this year.

• Happy for 4CL tickets :woohoo:

Scandicci with this kind of performance like against Conegliano could challenge Vakifbank, especially other teams. They are more unlucky this year.

IMO Scandicci last performance was over their possibilities. Never seen Lia like this (and she is not that smart as we saw against IMOCO)

• There are rumors that Italy will get once again 4 CL spots, we might get one more mediocre CL adventure by Scandicci :rolll:

But savino till now has done good cl campaign

Imo in first one they could advance to semis...that fb team was good but possible to beat..they could go it to golden set

Last year they beat vakifbank

I will be happy if they qualify...they deserve ...even if they're messy,in cl they have done good things

• If 3 italian teams go to semi they deserve

All 4 qualify to qf and now 3 in sf it would be totally deserved

• I don't know, just saw a couple articles talking about it but without explanation. I hope it's not true tho, it would be very undeserved

Why undeserved? All italian teams reach qf and 3 italians teams with one feet on sf

They did amazing campaigns in cev tournaments and they prove this year that 4 or below places in italian league can do a good performance

• Why undeserved? All italian teams reach qf and 3 italians teams with one feet on sf

They did amazing campaigns in cev tournaments and they prove this year that 4 or below places in italian league can do a good performance

Because if you want to watch italian teams battling just watch the italian league.

Spots for Champions League have only been max 3, I'd understand giving a wild card if some team drops or something but straight up giving 4 spots it's just unfair

• Because if you want to watch italian teams battling just watch the italian league.

Spots for Champions League have only been max 3, I'd understand giving a wild card if some team drops or something but straight up giving 4 spots it's just unfair

Well it would be good,we saw in this edition the level they performed has been good

But I doubt it happen,is just gossip,unless cev increase the number of participating teams

• Italian teams deserves 4spot especially if Monza won CEV CUP and 3 Italian teams goes to Final4.

• I mean I'm not even against it if you argue Italian teams deserve 4 spots, but there should be a real system for that where they really deserve it and where it is possible for any country when playing good, not just a random decision.

• If 3 italian teams go to semi they deserve

All 4 qualify to qf and now 3 in sf it would be totally deserved

Well all 3 Turkish teams also qualified to quarterfinals. And if THY would get 4th slot i think they would make a roster that would fight for quarterfinals

• It looks as if those who are in favor of Italy getting 4th spot is supporting the idea only if Italy gets it. Scandicci plays a good match just once this season and they deserve it. Really?

I am going to come up with another idea, they should give 4th spot to Italy instead of Dinamo Akbars’ spot since Fabris is staying another season, they are doomed to fail. Thank you very much. lol

• It looks as if those who are in favor of Italy getting 4th spot is supporting the idea only if Italy gets it. Scandicci plays a good match just once this season and they deserve it. Really?

I am going to come up with another idea, they should give 4th spot to Italy instead of Dinamo Akbars’ spot since Fabris is staying another season, they are doomed to fail. Thank you very much. lol

Idk why that comments on savino but every time the team participate get to the quarter finals

In cl they do good games even if the team is messy and have never played that bad

What's the problem?

• Geez, guys, this rumor says that Italy may receive 4 spots in Champions League, but it doesn't mean that only Italy will receive additional spot, it's just an info from Italian website, that's why this information is 'Italian-centric'.

If you look on CEV ranking for female volleyball which is a basis of specific number of teams every volleyball association can submit for participation every year to the Champions League, Italy isn't even first in a ranking, for 2017/2018/2019 seasons (always three last seasons are basis of this point system) - the first country is Turkey with a huge lead, because Turkish clubs won 2017 and 2018 Champions League, 2018 CEV Cup and 2017 Challenge Cup - it may change this year because it looks like Italian clubs may get better results, but if those changes are planned right now, it's probably a reform that allow two or three best countries in a ranking (Italy, Turkey and Russia) to submit four teams instead of three. There's no way someone decides to give solely to Italy additional spot when they're not even first country in a ranking, haha.

This year we had this change based on interrupted 2019/2020 season, but it's kinda obvious that number of good leagues and teams because of financial crisis is shrinking in both male and female volleyball, so to increase level of Champions League it's becoming a necessity to allow best leagues to submit more teams to participate in CL.