Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Bellano is trying Ituma as OH for the second time this season.. Today she played an amazing match against Martignacco(A2).. Good news..

Crazy good young talent

She has such a strong spike with nice jump.

This young Italian talents are scary !!!

• I hope Terry is gone be full time OH same as Ituma. Ituma looks even bigger talent.

Terry showed in Firenza with short period that She can recieve. Italy has to many OPPs and they don’t need OPP in next 8years minimum :lol:

• yes I see the news about it

Well in that last european she seems promising but failing too much and so messy...paola and terry start like this but she was below them at their age

I hope she can develop because this italian team is so.weak,besides her there isn't any other strong player

• now that season is over,a little resume about teams

Brescia:I really lile this team,unforunately they didn't work out,the injury of Nicoletti affected them so much,they were good but never arrived to close a match

Bergamo:They did good with the material they had anf they avoid relegation with a lot of time

Cassalmagiore:This team was a entire mess,they suffered some loses as Lloyd,Partenio and Vasileva but even with them they never play good,it was poor performances again and again

• If I get it right

Both Fahr and Butigan have contract with Conegliano until 2024, but Butigan may be loan to other clubs. :?:

• If I get it right

Both Fahr and Butigan have contract with Conegliano until 2024, but Butigan may be loan to other clubs. :?:

I didn't hear about tbe contract and yes fahr is staying in imoco but butigan seems to move to other club next season

• I didn't hear about tbe contract and yes fahr is staying in imoco but butigan seems to move to other club next season

Yes I said it She will be loaned but She is still gone be Conegliano players (But maybe I didn't understand it correctly)

• I predict as always win for Conegliano but I hope Novara will put nice fight because Conegliano needs someone to push them to do even better right before CL final !!! They needs high levels.

Lets go Conegliano for 62 victory in the row and 4th Scudetto !!! :box:

• TopVolley3.0 is also streaming on facebook page.

• Conegliano reception is not working and Novara is pushing them leading by 10:5 !!

• For Conegliano only Egonu is working, She already scored 7 points in attack 8/6. And Conegliano is at 12points in first set:whistle:

And Daalderop is scoring like crazy:white:

• Wow Novara is playing great!:white: They play their own game and keep their head cool, just let Egonu score for Conegliano and disrupt the game of all the other Conegliano players! Hope they can keep this level🙏

Daalderop playing very well so far in all aspects:heart:

• And Novara got the first set !!!

This is what exactly Conegliano needs !!

I'm happy that Wolosz didn't overuse Egonu at end of the set and Conegliano comeback because of team play instead only because of her !

Egonu after first set 12/9:what: