Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Ebrar is really crying, she is a very emotional player.

• Haak has become a error prone.

• Big step for THY in road to 4th place, will be very interesting between them and Galata rest of the season in battle for semifinal place, and maybe more important Ebrar played amazing, on level which many coveted and just against Vakif.

• I can't believe that Vakif is loosing against team as THY who can't perform high level volleyball at all :gone::aww:

This is a very hypocretical comment. If Perugia would win against Novara, this would mean Serie A is the most competitive league in the world because everyone can beat each other. But when THY, which is 4th best team, wins against Vakıfbank, then OMG how come Vakıfbank lose such a bad team. Turkish league sucks

The level of hypocrisy :white:

• It seems that this seasOn lot if new names coming out from americans. Kingdon, wilhite, courtney, Thompson, plummer, mckenzie adams. USA will do fine for the next coming years.

Vakifbank is doing what they're usual. But i think THY is doing an amazing gane so far. Won against vakifbank and 5 setter game against galatasaray. Means they doing right and will improve.

• Big step for THY in road to 4th place, will be very interesting between them and Galata rest of the season in battle for semifinal place, and maybe more important Ebrar played amazing, on level which many coveted and just against Vakif.

Ebrar can have amazing matches and clearly she was super motivated today. But that doesn’t mean she’ll play well next time, her biggest weakness is she’s horribly inconsistent. It’s good they have Polen as well who can do a decent job when Ebrar has one of her bad days.

• This is a very hypocretical comment. If Perugia would win against Novara, this would mean Serie A is the most competitive league in the world because everyone can beat each other. But when THY, which is 4th best team, wins against Vakıfbank, then OMG how come Vakıfbank lose such a bad team. Turkish league sucks

The level of hypocrisy :white:

Lol, my prediction was right. :lol:

This season Sultanlar Ligi is amazing.

• Ebrar can have amazing matches and clearly she was super motivated today. But that doesn’t mean she’ll play well next time, her biggest weakness is she’s horribly inconsistent. It’s good they have Polen as well who can do a decent job when Ebrar has one of her bad days.

I agree, I would never keep Ebrar as a starting Opp unless there is another good Opp in the bench, at least not at this stage in her career.

• Ebrar can have amazing matches and clearly she was super motivated today. But that doesn’t mean she’ll play well next time, her biggest weakness is she’s horribly inconsistent. It’s good they have Polen as well who can do a decent job when Ebrar has one of her bad days.

For sure that today perforamnce by Ebrar not biding that it will be so in the future, i think that it is super important even in that inconsistency to have such a performance after long time and just against best team in Turkey and in TOP 2 in the world, she is 20yo, and very sensitive, this can be confident bomb for her, ofc also it can be one-time shape, but i cheer for the first one.

• Kudos to Gabi! she had 4 blocks and she received Ebrar's jump serves like it was having picnic in the park:lol:

Great to watch such a talented player in Turkish league!

• Kudos to Gabi! she had 4 blocks and she received Ebrar's jump serves like it was having picnic in the park:lol:

Great to watch such a talented player in Turkish league!

She had moments she can't dig ebrars when she's at the back. Also had mis received very important error i. 5th set. Not even sure why mbh was out instead of her.

• She scored 31 pts with 3 attack errors and 5 serve errors. What kind of expectations do people have from her when such a performance is "error prone" and she is a "non factor"?? :white:

I saw the last 3 sets of this match and to me she was like making mistakes from the service line and she seems to have on my eyes a not good performance % on attack.

And this is something that i have been seen o her game. Against ECZ was the same. She is off in some moments.

She used to be pretty solid a long the game. I didnt see her improving that much on Guidetti Guidance.

When i wrote a factor i wanted to say a player who can score difficult balls or playing on a similar level of Boskovic and Egonu.

I didnt see Haak scoring difficult sets.

• No player can play well all the time, not even Boskovic or Egonu but still Haak’s % was over 40 and she did score on some difficult sets. Clearly it wasn’t her best performance but I don’t see her as more to blame for the loss than any of the other players.

For the record, she’s not as good as Boskovic or Egonu and never will be but that doesn’t mean she’s not a factor.

• Pre-Vakif lockdown Haak almost looked unbeatable for a while, let's remind ourselves some pro-sports players even said it took them months to feel like themselves physically again. I think she did quite well still overall, not her best game but she isn't superhuman.

I liked most players' performance in general today tbh! Kingdon and Ebrar did a really good job for THY and I don't know what it is about Carlini but she's just one of those setters to give a secure vibe off whenever I see her on court.

Ebrar can definitely be a top-tier player once she can at least controll her own emotions better, near the end of the set I felt the pressure and panic she had just by looking at her body language, the amount of attention she got at such a young age must be a factor for her too I can't judge there, she is still only 20 and has many hardcore fans+haters for a long time. Luckily for THY Kingdon let her experience and cool-headedness speak there.

Fun match!

• Nilufer playing with a B-squad and still winning easily :D

BJK called some more youth players haven't they, waiting for the moment they will only let them play and all players leave :gone: