Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I love ruseva

She was always amazing and proving that still has the touch after her pregnancy

• Yeşilyurt 5 postponed matches

Eczacıbaşı 3 postponed matches

Fenerbahçe 2 postponed matches

Sarıyer 2 postponed matches

Galatasaray 1 postponed match

PTT 1 postponed match

Ilbank 1 postponed match

Çan Kale 1 postponed match

Beşiktaş 1 postponed match

Beylikdüzü 1 postponed match

• Schedule of Postponed Matches

30.12.2020 14:00

Beylikdüzü vs Çan (18th round)

07.01.2021 14:00

Fenerbahçe vs İlbank (12th round)

07.01.2021 16:00

Yeşilyurt vs Sarıyer (13th round)

10.01.2021 14:00

Beşiktaş vs Yeşilyurt (14th round)

13.01.2021 14:00

Yeşilyurt vs Eczacıbaşı (16th round)

17.01.2021 14:00

Yeşilyurt vs PTT (18th round)

17.01.2021 17:00

Fenerbahçe vs Eczacıbaşı (18th round)

20.01.2021 14:00

Eczacıbaşı vs Sarıyer (19th round)

20.01.2021 17:00

Galatasaray vs Yeşilyurt (23th round)

• Be careful Alesia, Wilhite is catching up :P

You're joking but she may actually reach her... who would have thought prior to the beginning of the season that she could end up top 3 scorers?!:white::win:

• You're joking but she may actually reach her... who would have thought prior to the beginning of the season that she could end up top 3 scorers?!:white::win:

I was one of her haters back when she was in Brazil (she was sooooo bad), so color me surprised that she is capable of doing that!! Maybe she can reach her, but I don't know if she will keep doing 30+, 40+, now that they have a new Opp.. I hope they don't change the team too much and she can continue to play well, or, at least, remain consistent..

• do you have a link for this?

• MVP squad:

Maja/Boskovic

Wilhite/JT

Eda/Maglio

Simge

I'll make a back-up squad/subs since most seem to agree overall on the top with minor differences : P

Squad 2:

Buse/Ebrar

Gabi/Kosheleva

Zehra/Asli

Gizem G.

Other names for a league imaginary large roster I'd add would be like Busa, maybe the Sahin sisters, Rykhliuk and Alexia, Ilayda Ucak, and def some liberos in lower/mid level teams.

Many players stepped up this year.

• Omg it might be so random to think of now but in like 2030-40 they should make a squad like this (not mine specifically!!) vs the Zhu/Kim/Gozde era into like a sr./legends best of all star match-up sdfjfsdjksdfjksdfjk hire me for promotion SL :mirror:Obviously not everyone could make it and they won't be as good (duh), who knows what'll happen in 2030-40 but it would be a fun idea.

Honestly some gens can already do it, omg unite Logan Tom, Fabiana, Kim etc vs Gamova and co maybe :saint:<3

I'm such a dreamer dsdfjnfsdj

• My dream team is pretty similar with already mentioned:

Maja - Bošković

Wilhite - Gabi

Vuchkova (née Ruseva) - Eda

Simge

MVP : Maja or Bosko; both are such a big factors in their respectivly clubs (Bosko is maybe for bit more lonely).

But also like beri i would love to mention second squad in combination with "special" kudos:

Naz - Ebrar

Buša - JT

/* i would love to put Hande there (instead of JT), but it will be so subjective, she show to all infidels, her improvement at reception is amazing, but obviously problem in attack is not primarly connect with her injury, so much time has passed, so this is current situation */

Zehra - Asli

/* also, despite all suspicious people, Milena show that she still belong to the top, but because of foreigner limit which implied that she played just against weaker teams, i can't put her, but IMO she is still the best MB in Turkish league in overall alongside Eda. (not just imaginary, i think that this two player, even now can show the most among the middles which belong to this year MSL */

Kinik Dilek

• I agree about Milena, her numbers were nothing special and she didn't play much which is why I didn't include her, but yes only because of the playing time which isn't fair to compare with other players. Overall when she was on court, actually it rather seemed like she found her total groove back (many said before her attacking dropped but it was great when she was on this time as well)

• If you follow this thread closely I share link for every match right before the matches starts.

No sorry, I meant a link that shows a list of all the scheduled matches with the dates.

• Naz-Boskovic

Eda (great all-around MB) -Vuchkova (best blocker)

Wilhite (scoring machine)-Gabi (best receiver OH with good attacking ratio)

Simge (best receiver and defender)