Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Top 7 teams's upcoming matches including postponed matches.

Vakıfbank's

vs Beşiktaş

vs Fenerbahçe

vs Eczacıbaşı

vs Nilüfer

vs PTT

vs Çan

Fenerbahçe's
    vs İlbank (postponed of 13th round)

vs Eczacıbaşı (postponed of 18th round)

vs Galatasary

vs Vakıfbank

vs İlbank

vs Kuzeyboru

vs Beylikdüzü

vs Yeşilyurt

Eczacıbaşı's

vs Yeşilyurt(postponed of 16th round)

vs Fenerbahçe(postponed of 18th round)

vs Sarıyer(postponed of 19th round)

vs THY

vs Galatasaray

vs Vakıfbank

vs İlbank

vs Kuzeyboru

vs Beylikdüzü

THY's

vs Eczacıbaşı

vs Nilüfer

vs PTT

vs Çan

vs Karayolları

vs Aydın

Nilüfer's

vs Aydın

vs THY

vs Galatasaray

vs Vakıfbank

vs İlbank

vs Kuzeyboru

Galatasaray's

vs Yeşilyurt(postponed of 23th round)

vs Fenerbahçe

vs Eczacıbaşı

vs Nilüfer

vs PTT

vs Çan

vs Karayolları

Aydın's

vs Nilüfer

vs PTT

vs Çan

vs Karayolları

vs Sarıyer

vs THY

• Well, mathematically of course not. But there is very little realistic chance they can be budged out of #1, not unless several key players get injured. They can even lose matches against Eczacibasi and Fener and still end up #1.

• Nilüfer has many important matches coming, the contribution from Borgo will be crucial, otherwise they can easily end up 8th. On the other hand, THY's path looks easier, with only 2 tough matches. I think they will claim the 4th place

• https://www.vakifbanksporkulub…nitoring-Technology-n1937

I am sure that playing in Vakifbank is real pleasure, ofc i was like that even before, but find this as interesting stuff, especially because of next to fintech, sport tech is the most interested area to me in proffesional way.

I am sure that playing in Vakifbank is real pleasure, ofc i was like that even before, but find this as interesting stuff, especially because of next to fintech, sport tech is the most interested area to me in proffesional way.

I'm surprised they haven't used it already. American university teams have been using technology like this for a few years now.

Im more surprised its not more common across the big clubs (especially to monitor jumping. That's where it's really used to try to prevent injury)

Idk why didn't they name the company, but I believe it is Kinexon...

https://kinexon.com/sports-clients

No Vakıfbank there, haha...

Guidetti mentioned it in an interview...

• I'm surprised they haven't used it already. American university teams have been using technology like this for a few years now.

Im more surprised its not more common across the big clubs (especially to monitor jumping. That's where it's really used to try to prevent injury)

Most of the american universities have facilities and technologies that 99% of the clubs of the world can only dream about.

• It's not just money, you also have to be able to buy the technology itself, USA is one of the largest and most influential countries in the world as well as mentioned their investment in sports is huge so it's not just as easy as just use it for a lot of countries. Not to mention btw some of them are still in experimental phase but used in college volleybal anyway.

• I guess Çan has some financial issues. They are losing their players. First Borgo left, now Sıla Çalışkan transferred to Vasas. Ellen and Thais was rumored to left the club as well. Simay Gazi and Dilan Yaşar transferred to Nevşehir Belediyespor(TVF 1.lig) by double license. So they can play for both teams.

I'm very disappointed

• I think Kelsey is on her way to Turkey now (based on her IG)

Did other players not have to quarantine before they returned to practice? (I saw Carlini in THY's social media today)

I think all of the Americans got to go home. I saw JT home on her IG (plus everyone else that was talked about here I think)

• I think Kelsey is on her way to Turkey now (based on her IG)

Did other players not have to quarantine before they returned to practice? (I saw Carlini in THY's social media today)

I think all of the Americans got to go home. I saw JT home on her IG (plus everyone else that was talked about here I think)

I believe they didn't quarantine. Chiaka for example. She came back to Turkey a few days ago and joined the Eczacıbaşı already.

• How come still no quarantine is needed nowadays...:aww:

Because if that’s the case there shouldn’t even be a season. From IG the Americans aren’t the only ones who went home. Most foreigners in this league left Turkey.

• How come still no quarantine is needed nowadays...:aww:

I dont know the whole procedure but I believe they ask for Covid-19 tests before and after arrival. If they are negative they are free if not quarantine. And clubs might test them again before joining the team. Maybe someone here knows more details

• I dont know the whole procedure but I believe they ask for Covid-19 tests before and after arrival. If they are negative they are free if not quarantine. And clubs might test them again before joining the team. Maybe someone here knows more details

Did a little research and Turkey is a country that required negative COVID test taken within a 72 hour window of departure. I’m sure they had to get a test to leave and to enter. And the team probably tested once they got back.

• I dont know the whole procedure but I believe they ask for Covid-19 tests before and after arrival. If they are negative they are free if not quarantine. And clubs might test them again before joining the team. Maybe someone here knows more details

This is exactly what happens btw, they just get tested each time, when it's negative, they can join their team there instantly.

Obviously they don't just randomly join the team after going to another country all alone :D