Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• It is really painful to watch Ezca. Ok, we already knew they bet for the young ones (with talent) + the covid crisis, nevertheless, I do think there are ways and WAYS to lose a match. This is a critic not only to the players, but also to the bench. Zero reaction from the bench, not even trying to move the pieces. It has been the same in CL and TL.

Feel so sorry for a world class player like Boskovic, hope this doesnt demoralized, cuz she has way too much pression and many people think she can alone save a team which problem isnt only the performance of the players.

Last but not least, this Ezca of the last 2 months doesnt beat at all Chieri or Scandicci. Like come on...

• It is really painful to watch Ezca. Ok, we already knew they bet for the young ones (with talent) + the covid crisis, nevertheless, I do think there are ways and WAYS to lose a match. This is a critic not only to the players, but also to the bench. Zero reaction from the bench, not even trying to move the pieces. It has been the same in CL and TL.

Feel so sorry for a world class player like Boskovic, hope this doesnt demoralized, cuz she has way too much pression and many people think she can alone save a team which problem isnt only the performance of the players.

Last but not least, this Ezca of the last 2 months doesnt beat at all Chieri or Scandicci. Like come on...

Probably as many said before there are some problem(Motta?) in the team. Also we dont need to compare Eczacı to teams from another league. It doesnt help with anything. I agree with the rest of it

• Feel sorry why? It's her decision to keep renewing with them over and over for years. She knows the team is a mess, she knows the staff very well. She is probably happy winning a lot of money in one of the richest clubs in the world. People would still pressure her if she played in any other team. She is a player that people will always expect to score 25+ points per match.

• Feel sorry why? It's her decision to keep renewing with them over and over for years. She knows the team is a mess, she knows the staff very well. She is probably happy winning a lot of money in one of the richest clubs in the world. People would still pressure her if she played in any other team. She is a player that people will always expect to score 25+ points per match.

Feel sorry because I feel empathy towards her, only that. I am not at all excusing her for the poor performance of her team. After all, vball is a team sport. We all know nobody pointed a gun to her in order keep renewing and renewing for this team, despite of she knew that for this seasons, the expectations werent so high. This fact doesnt prevent me to feel sorry or commiseration for a world class player who despite trying all her best, cuz of it is a team sport, cant win more. Same feeling I felt towards Montano, Costagrande (when she was in Argentina), Ravva, etc.

• Probably as many said before there are some problem(Motta?) in the team. Also we dont need to compare Eczacı to teams from another league. It doesnt help with anything. I agree with the rest of it

My comparison doesnt mean to start the no sense and endless debate between Serie A and TL. For me, it does help. I took as example the 5th and 6th team of a league which is so competitive as TL in order to point out another clutch reason why Ezca is a mess: management. Ezca has way more money than Chieri or Busto, but in contrast, they havent known how to invest it. And, on paper, Ezca has better players than those teams, but we have seen the results at the end. + how they are playing the last matches (also the team spirit). It isnt just throw some names there, but make them play, take the best of them.

I havent seen it in Ezca in the last years. And it is a pity, cuz I do consider Turkey is one of the countries with more "raw material" and talent, but there is not enough manegement to make them shine.

• I agree. there is no end to these comparisons. league quality is very close. varies from season to season. The quarrels of the fans must end. Two leagues must unite. I will defend this until I die

you are a high class troll, aren't you?:lol:

• Is Thompson still injured? Ogbogu was very good till few months ago and now a disaster.

they were both injured. I think Ogbogu still is because she hasn’t been starting

• Really what happened to Thompson????

One more big name floping in Eczacibasi.
    I hope She will find right club for her because She has so much to offer in right club and with right coach !!!!

• Does that make you wonder what is going on over there strength and conditioning wise? Or health wise? They’ve seem to have a lot of minor or major injuries this year.