Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Good game, even though it was clear Vakifbank is gone win this.

• idk why miha can play in clubs as in NT

I know maja isn't there but bosko do both good

• idk why miha can play in clubs as in NT

I know maja isn't there but bosko do both good

Because for Boskovic it doesn't matter if their is one or two blockers in front of her but for Brankica is. It is easier to play with Maja she is waaay better setter than Naz.

• Fenerbahce reception line is inexistent... If Vargas was supposed to do the Brankica's role, she is doing exactly that..

• Haak scored so much points but She made so many errors. That number is around 10 probably in just 3 sets:what:

• Gizem Orge sis, go get yourself transferred to some team mid-season at this point tbh lmao any team for now

at least she won't be benched in any other club... :whistle:

• If you had to choose one for your team, would you want Vargas or Haak?

This match imo proves a Maja setter and a Gabi-Meliha receiving duo would make more of a difference.

I literally doubt there would be any difference in todays match if Haak and Vargas would be switched up.

• If you had to choose one for your team, would you want Vargas or Haak?

Haak for sure. Vargas has great athleticism but she too often looks like she doesn't know what to do and blasts it straight into the block or makes weird errors. She is still a very good player with an exciting future but for now at least I'd definitely take Haak.

• Because for Boskovic it doesn't matter if their is one or two blockers in front of her but for Brankica is. It is easier to play with Maja she is waaay better setter than Naz.

To be honest I think Mihajlovic's level is not as a high as it was a few years ago. Even last time she played with Maja (ECH) she did OK but she wasn't close to her best.

• Vargas was better play at her age of 16 when She played for Czech team. She literally scored 30 points in just 3 sets against Ecz.

• Gizem Orge sis, go get yourself transferred to some team mid-season at this point tbh lmao any team for now

at least she won't be benched in any other club... :whistle:

Is she injured or is it still that drama with Guidetti?

• To be honest I think Mihajlovic's level is not as a high as it was a few years ago. Even last time she played with Maja (ECH) she did OK but she wasn't close to her best.

I think she did great at ECh, even outshining Bošković at some point, except for that tragic performance against Italy in the semis.

IMO she's still more than fine, but the age with tear and wear is slowly catching up with her (we shouldn't forget she's been playing for over a decade, all over the world, usually as the main scorer for her team) and she's not fit physically at the moment,

• To be honest I think Mihajlovic's level is not as a high as it was a few years ago. Even last time she played with Maja (ECH) she did OK but she wasn't close to her best.

Actually that slight drop lasts since WGP 2017, preliminary round of that competition is the last competition of Mihajlovic as a beast, in 2017 ECH she was very good but not superb, also at the WCH 2018, and that drop just continue and maybe became more sensitive more frequent oscillations,......,but these performances are not only ineffective, she looks completely executed, slow, late on the ball in attack, places in the net / out, does not have the strength that is her greatest quality, it seems that this period of lockdowns and not training has greatly affected her fragile psyche, I hope is to get out to some at least dignified level.

*With all this, it is normal for age to affect her level, her game is extremely largely based on physical predispositions, .......

• I think she did great at ECh, even outshining Bošković at some point, except for that tragic performance against Italy in the semis.

IMO she's still more than fine, but the age with tear and wear is slowly catching up with her (we shouldn't forget she's been playing for over a decade, all over the world, usually as the main scorer for her team) and she's not fit physically at the moment,

She definitely had some good matches but my memory is that after the group stage she was only OK. I agree overall though, she's still a very good player and we shouldn't judge her harshly when she is struggling physically.