Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Those OOS kills by Boskovic.. :obey::obey::obey:

• Kosheleva LOL

I think she'll have a good second set.

• Kosheleva looks desperately out of shape to me but smooches anyway :*

• Kosheleva needs higher ball than this, she just can't hitt balls like this, even in her best days.

• Kosheleva is terrrribbbllleeee reciver

Jordan T is so limited in her attack from zone 4. Almost always the same angel.

• Kosheleva is terrrribbbllleeee reciver

Jordan T is so limited in her attack from zone 4. Almost always the same angel.

With statement about Kosheleva i just don't understand why you suprised, she was always terrible in reception, but about Thompson i must to agree and even said it in the past that, she have one angel in middle of the court and that's it, true she jump high her attack is powerfull, but she is far from versatile spiker.

• yes

Rooting for gala

Good to see kosheleva again

Gonna be a relieve to alesia

• Kosheleva = Mijailovic

Both great attacker but terrible receiver.

• I don't like Eczacibasi at all, last season they were far better team. They are all about Boskovic with so shaky reception I'm not surprised. She is doing magic.

And their block-defence is not on high level at all.

• Kosheleva needs higher ball than this, she just can't hitt balls like this, even in her best days.

Oh god, this is so irritating, she even can't finished her swing.

• Not to be rude but why is Yasemin completely being slept on this season, her performance last season was better than any of Beyza's so far yet I haven't seen Yasemin on court much at all.