Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• She’s phenomenal but there’s still a question over whether she’s better than Egonu. Of course neither of them are anywhere near the top 10 male opposites but really there’s no point in comparing across genders, the physical differences make it like 2 different sports.

This is purely my observation. Egonu is a very physical player. What makes her a very effective player is her jumping ability, spike reach and power. She hits mostly over the block. I wouldnt say she has poor hitting technique but it definitely is not the best. She either hits hard or pushes the ball. However, her athleticism and endurance are just superior.

Boskovic on the other hand is like a taller version of Neslihan demir. Compared to Egonu, Boskovic has more variety when it comes to scoring. Sharp angles, unexpected tips, etc. And i think it is because she learned from Neslihan.

But still, I would choose ice queen Goncharova :rose:

• Çan is playing really bad, Ellen is not playing bcz of her injury. Usually Borgo carries the team but today she struggling to score. I dont like their coach... They should fire him

I'm really surprised with how bad they play as well, I mean I didn't expect them to be a top team but at least with all the Brazillians and Sila slightly more competitive in middle level teams. Otoh they are fighting to stay in the league lol and I think they won't make next season on this rate... Change of coach is indeed a start.

• I'm really surprised with how bad they play as well, I mean I didn't expect them to be a top team but at least with all the Brazillians and Sila slightly more competitive in middle level teams. Otoh they are fighting to stay in the league lol and I think they won't make next season on this rate... Change of coach is indeed a start.

Their coach was Aydın's coach when they first joined the league. And they were mess too with their 3 Dominicans . He is not a good coach IMO. Their reception is very bad...

• i wonder why nikolova has not played with the BUL NT for a long time now. they need her, I think.

Because of their volleyball federation. :gone:

• 4/18, definitely an all-around+offensive OH:roll:

She had a bad day in attack but she has proven her attacking abilities before. If she can combine some of her previous attacking form with her current solid receiving then she will be a highly useful player for any team.

• She had a bad day in attack but she has proven her attacking abilities before. If she can combine some of her previous attacking form with her current solid receiving then she will be a highly useful player for any team.

She seems to be a regular player

Not a star like gabi o robinson

• isnt Meliha & Hande supposed to be Turkey’s future OH duo? If it is true Turkey is in deep trouble

Yes considering mb are best attack from turkey

That says so much

And someone says kubra gonna be = to eda 🤣🤣

• She seems to be a regular player

Not a star like gabi o robinson

Nobody’s saying she’s as good as Gabi or Robinson. She’s a player who has some talent and has clearly worked hard to improve the weakest part of her game. Good for her. Maybe in 3 or 4 years she will be that good but even if she never becomes as good as them she can still be a good player, certainly more than “regular.”

• 4/18, definitely an all-around+offensive OH:roll:

Check her other stats, she has 43% overall attacking ratio this season. This is pretty good indeed, considering her reception is 53%😏

During the match against GS, Hande got all the shitty sets, she got the sets when setter didn't have any other chance. Anyone who played volleyball knows that attacking ratio highly depends on how much set a player gets. Having only 18 sets in 5 sets is not good for an OH.

• Haak didn't touch the net it was Fener MB, but okej.