Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Meryem is such a queen.She is the only player who continuously contributes to Aydın throughout the match and season.

• What a stupid way to lose a match

Aydin had 2 freeballs to close and anthi and rachel just screwed all up

• Will I ever watch a game where THY can pass?

Watching this team is stressful. :tzz:

Carlini's hymn for the season: On the floor by Jennifer Lopez.

tumblr_nv72hwsbFz1t3vcqqo1_400.gifv

Carlini's and Asli's dominance under the net saved THY this time: the first avoided a slash and the second rude blocked Meryem's pipe.

• i was surprised by polen

I taught her game was buried

Also carlini good choices

• Anthi's stats:aww:

She is just awful this season.

Most of the matches, she is one of the players who has the least contribution to Aydın.

• Anthi's stats:aww:

She is just awful this season.

Most of the matches, she is one of the players who has the least contribution to Aydın.

She is out of shape but not that bad.Last game finished with 21 points.She was the best player against Fener,Vakif,Yesilyurt,Ecza.Maybe the coach can not use her in clever way.There are others in the team that are worse.Maret for example can not receive even well.Her attacks are a joke.Even the setter's level is low.Compare Carlini and her and you can understand.Imao you are a hater of her 8o

• She is out of shape but not that bad.Last game finished with 21 points.She was the best player against Fener,Vakif,Yesilyurt,Ecza.Maybe the coach can not use her in clever way.There are others in the team that are worse.Maret for example can not receive even well.Her attacks are a joke.Even the setter's level is low.Compare Carlini and her and you can understand.Imao you are a hater of her 8o

She is having a terrible season so far. She might be the biggest flop of Turkish league among the foreigners. I am not happy with Maret's performance neither but she is not as worse as Anthi

I am not a hater, I was rooting for her while she was playing in GS but facts are facts America

• She is having a terrible season so far. She might be the biggest flop of Turkish league among the foreigners. I am not happy with Maret's performance neither but she is not as worse as Anthi

I am not a hater, I was rooting for her while she was playing in GS but facts are facts America

Mareth is normal

She's been a flop after rio,is a miracle when she scores more than 5 points in attack in a game

I think that aydin could have get a bet oh

• Anthi simply needs to play in a 2 receiver system or it won't work for her or she will have to work super hard to be able to receive on a decent level. Also she can improve her attack tbh, she isn't hitting that varied either. So often I see her hit straight into the block when she is already over the block in height, like why? Improving of technique is needed but she is definitely not hopeless.

Maret I also agree about tbh, she wasn't great this season and she is decent in reception+defense but not always great either. Part of this has also been the lack of help from libero Pinar at times. Aslihan Kilic has been a very bad setter too, Duygu Duzceler was better but sadly with that injury we won't get to see more of her this season.

I do agree that the coach doesn't seem to be adding anything to Anthi or any other player of Aydin for that matter. He is def. the biggest flop in my eyes.

• Maret and Anthi looked like a balanced duo at the beginning of the season, an attacking OH and a defensive one. Neither is playing particularly well but I have also to say that Aslihan looks just mediocre to me.

Pity that Duygu is injured, I iked her more and find her more solid.

I feel sorry for Meryem, she has been very consistent throughout the season but didn't get a lot of help.

Also, today Seyma was actually playing better and contributing to the match.

• Do you guys know if Anthi wants those low sets? Because she used to get those low sets last year in GS as well and I always thought they should be higher so she can smash them or use the block but she gets low sets this season as well and it makes me wonder if she likes it that way.

Aslihan was good in Halkbank but that was more than 3 years ago. She was terrible last season in PTT. What were they thinking when they got her? I am sorry for Duygu’s injury but she wasn’t a solution to setter problem, she was just a bit better compare to Aslihan.

First half of the season is over and I expect teams to find their problems and address them. Aydin has a lot of problems, coach is the first one and setter is the other. Performance of players can increase with a better coach and setter.

As for THY, solution is easier compare to Aydin. Fire that stupid Abbondanza and replace him with a good coach. Transfer a MB as well.

• She is out of shape but not that bad.Last game finished with 21 points.She was the best player against Fener,Vakif,Yesilyurt,Ecza.Maybe the coach can not use her in clever way.There are others in the team that are worse.Maret for example can not receive even well.Her attacks are a joke.Even the setter's level is low.Compare Carlini and her and you can understand.Imao you are a hater of her 8o

when I watched her in the first games in Galatasaray ,I thought she was very good and she could play for galatasaray for years and Galatasaray would achieve great success thanks to Anthi.But as the season progressed, her performance dropped.At the beginning of this season, I was thinking the same thing. she could contribute a lot to Aydın but again it is below my expectation.This season she is one of the Aydın's average players.meryem,maret and rachel have more contribution to aydın than her.She is just better than aslıhan and hande.I want to remind you hande is actually backup of janset.

you said that last game she was the best player of aydın ,but she was fourth players of aydın with respect to win-lost stats and her reception was suck.She had 7 error at reception line.

when ı was checking the stats of sarıyer-aydın ,ı noticed that she is the fifth player of the aydın with respect to win-loss stats throughout the season.and that's what ı said.She is one of the average players of aydın.

I have no reason to hate any player.I just watch volleyball and have a fun.

• Except Big 3 clubs and Gala non of this teams are playing high level volleyball.

To many problems they have as teams and the biggest problem for this are coaches.

• Guys,I read your posts about Anthi's performance.I agree with most of you.Aslıhan and alper aren't good and They are one of the reasons why she doesn't contribute too much. but every Aydın's player plays with same coach and setter.Anthi is one of the worst player who plays with aslıhan and alper.Everything bad about her are not caused by her coach and setter.

• Galatasaray vs karayolları