Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Considering that they are extremely unlikely to get anyone better, yes it would be amazing for them. Everything in life is relative.

• There is a rumour in the Turkish forum that a player will leave her team and it is a big thing since she is also associated with one of the top three clubs (she can be on loan, player of them or move to them). Most of us thought she might be Ebrar leaving THY and moving somewhere else or Adams leaving Aydin and joining FB.

• There is a rumour in the Turkish forum that a player will leave her team and it is a big thing since she is also associated with one of the top three clubs (she can be on loan, player of them or move to them). Most of us thought she might be Ebrar leaving THY and moving somewhere else or Adams leaving Aydin and joining FB.

Which forum is that?

• Amazing is tooo big word :whistle:

Although this is just another in a series of attempts to disparage Serbian players, I would agree with the essence of the comment, although I love Bjelica I think the word "amazing" is not fully compatible with her, OTOH based on the current market situation, Bjelica is quite solid for Nilufer, certainly better than Wilow J., and I wouldn't exaggerate about Nilufer, yes they exceeded expectations, but they still won only Fener truncated for Naz and Mihajlovic, and I would definitely say that Bjelica is not worse than some foreign/Turkish opposite who are highly ranked in Turkey.

That might be true. Rachael Adams to Fenerbahçe?

https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…ansfer-oluyor-ozel-haber/

• I think she is a very good addition to FB, I wonder if she will play this weekend against GS?

Also a terrible move by Aydin though now they have space for 1 more foreigner which should be a setter. Also their trainer was resting Rachel during some important matches, losing in purpose. I guess she did not want to be part of that show.

For GS, Tori Dixon or actually Sasa Pleninsec will be good additions. I would prefer Sasa, knowing that she can slide well and should be a cheaper alternative.

• I think she is a very good addition to FB, I wonder if she will play this weekend against GS?

Also a terrible move by Aydin though now they have space for 1 more foreigner which should be a setter. Also their trainer was resting Rachel during some important matches, losing in purpose. I guess she did not want to be part of that show.

For GS, Tori Dixon or actually Sasa Pleninsec will be good additions. I would prefer Sasa, knowing that she can slide well and should be a cheaper alternative.

Which games did they lose on purpose? Why would they do that anyways?

When ı read this rumor,I thought it might be Sinead Jack-Galatasaray.