Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Yesi has chance yet

They had so many games to catch points

• Yesilyurt lost their chance to reach there already I think and Nilufer without an opposite might lost next 2 games, so they won't be a threat unless they transfer an opposite in a day or two and she is ready to play directly.

I think it will be between THY GS Nilüfer. Yeşilyurt has 5 postponed games . Nilüfer has 2 GS has 1.

I say they all have chance to be 4th. I want Nilüfer to go 4th place:heart:

Ana Bjelica rumors getting stronger for Nilüfer. I believe we will know for sure in a few days.

• "It was learned that Rachael Adams wants to leave the team and requested to leave the club, and the issue is discussing between Rachael Adams and Aydın."

IMO she betrays aydın.They can't find anyone to replace her in the middle of the season.I think Fenerbahce may have confused her mind.

https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…ilmak-istiyor-ozel-haber/

• She is not happy with Aydin performance. They are floping and their performance as team is far from good volleyball. She should think twice for which club She is singing to. :whistle:

And level of Aydin is gone be even worst...

• She is not happy with Aydin performance. They are floping and their performance as team is far from good volleyball. She should think twice for which club She is singing to. :whistle:

And level of Aydin is gone be even worst...

Their goal at the beginning of the season was to finish in the top 4 and they still have a chance.

They have not performed well so far, but they are not far from their goals.

• btw,Aydın would probably win the match if Adams had played today, Aydın's mb duo finished the match with only 5 points.

• I wonder if there's any input/influence from USAV to try to get Adams to move. She's very much in the contention for the Tokyo roster. Moving to Fenerbahce will allow her to have a better setter and possibilities in the euro cup competitions which is better for her chances to prep for the VNL/Tokyo (if they still happen). The setter at Aydin isn't very good since their main one got hurt and FB offers a higher level.

Unfortunate for Aydin, however. Maybe they need to give Dixon a call lol.

• Unfortunate for Aydin, however. Maybe they need to give Dixon a call lol.

I think Dixon is in China. She posted the other day saying "I miss my dog". Why would she stay away from her dogs unless she is overseas(China). She is very very close to her dogs 😅

I don't know if she will be able to play or not for Beijing but I think she is in China.

• I think Dixon is in China. She posted the other day saying "I miss my dog". Why would she stay away from her dogs unless she is overseas(China). She is very very close to her dogs 😅

I don't know if she will be able to play or not for Beijing but I think she is in China.

yea she's in China rn. But if she can't play she won't be there long. Even if she can play, someone should give her a call. The Chinese league isn't that long and there's a ton of teams that could use a good middle lol

• "It was learned that Rachael Adams wants to leave the team and requested to leave the club, and the issue is discussing between Rachael Adams and Aydın."

IMO she betrays aydın.They can't find anyone to replace her in the middle of the season.I think Fenerbahce may have confused her mind.

https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…ilmak-istiyor-ozel-haber/

Let's see

That happen that club isn't happy with player or the other way

Like polina in pomi and it could be an agreement

If she didn't play because she want to go elsewhere while having a contract would be so bad and hope aydin goes to fivb

• I understand Adams totally, the goal at the beginning of the season was to finish 4th but I still doubt that she was really injured for example when they played against Vakifbank. She probably did not like the trainer, now they only have 1 setter and she probably has doubts that they aim for 4th place. It is normal that she wants to play for a more competitive team, aiming higher.

If I don't remember wrong, Nilufer's postponed matches were against difficult opponents, I might be wrong though.

• is this professional? if she leaves, will be get paid?

Yes

It had happened another times

It's called a contractual agreement ( both part should be ok with this)

If not the team could go to a process to fivb to punish the player

• I think it will be between THY GS Nilüfer. Yeşilyurt has 5 postponed games . Nilüfer has 2 GS has 1.

I say they all have chance to be 4th. I want Nilüfer to go 4th place:heart:

Ana Bjelica rumors getting stronger for Nilüfer. I believe we will know for sure in a few days.

Also rooting for Nilufer here! Yesilyurt I won't be mad about either. Between THY and GS I don't know tbh, Kosheleva makes GS so likeable.

• Also rooting for Nilufer here! Yesilyurt I won't be mad about either. Between THY and GS I don't know tbh, Kosheleva makes GS so likeable.

Agree, I'm Okey with all of them tbh but I wanna see someone else to be 4th after a long time.

Agree on Kosheleva as well. I would be Okey if they ended 8th 9th before Koshe but now I want her to be successful😅

• If they reach to an agreement and both sides are Okey with it, it seems professional to me. She won't be paid for rest of the season from Aydın if she leaves of course.

If a player says that she doesn't want to play for a club, there is not much a club can do other than simply letting the player go. On the other hand, whenever a club is not happy with a player's performance they let the player go very easily (nilüfer with Willow and Karayolları with Abbott) so why not a player wouldn't leave if she is not happy with the club. That's why I wouldn't call this unprofessional neither

• TBH this retribution, even to the point of betrayal, are exaggerated in the case of Adams, I understand that Aydin is someone's favorite, but it is too Aydincentralized, that Aydin in this case is any club outside Turkey I think no one would even comment on this situation, it would be a lot of enthusiastic people for the Adams come to Fenerbahce. And that theoretically there are definitely chances for Aydin, 14 more games for them, but if you were realistic and honest their game (at least what they have shown so far) is far from 4th place, I think THY, GS are more seen for that position.

• I think there is another option that Aydin may approve mutual contract desolution if FB pays them something so they can use that money to transfer at least a setter.

For 4th place, my wishes are one of the GS, Nilufer, Yesilyurt trio.

THY was super annoying when they simply rested their foreigners against big teams in first around, confirming they would not be able to win against them and just resting players by lying that they are all either sick or injured. Same applies for Aydin. On the other hand GS, Nilufer and Yesilyurt showed their best against no matter which team they face. I support this kind of attitude and hoping that one of these brave teams get the 4th place, showing THY and Aydin that you can't be so strategic with that already in the beginning of the season.