Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I have to admit my dislike towards him comes from his NT period, he was pretty poor and it was his fault Turkey couldn’t go to Rio 2016. Still, I don’t see him near any top team. He can coach Nilufer, Aydin or Galatasaray and it would be a good move for those teams but Eczacibasi? No, no. Eczacibasi is a team that has goals, a team that has just started to blend their local young players with good young foreigners. And that team will work with Ferhat who is still inexperienced with top volleyball? No. A huge NO.

Same for me, He had the best roster and wasted it. I blame him for failing to go to Rio

• DO you know Who Had problems with who?

neslihan -- gözde

gizem güreşen - naz and bahar

Eda has had problems with some players in fenerbahçe before,so she might have had problems with someone in the national team as well.

also ı dont know but it is always said that neriman is not a good teammate.

• neslihan -- gözde

Eda has had problems with some players in fenerbahçe before,so she might have had problems with someone in the national team as well.

I really wonder what kind of problem Naz and Bahar had with Gizem. Also Guidetti with Gizem. Gizem said in an interview when she understood that they could not work with Gui anymore and some other people that tried to block her career she decided to leave.

I don’t think Neslihan and Gozde had problems. They are not the best friends but that is it. Gozde was asked this question many times in a live interview and she said they are friends and she even came to visit when her daughter was born.

• I thought Neslihan had problems with Neriman :whistle:

I'm also wondering what was the problem with Gizem, she is so sweet. Why did people want to block her career? :white:

• Gizem was benched in the first season that Sheilla played in Turkey.

• Imo ferhat isn't bad but eçza needs someone that gave them an identity of play

Vakif and imoco have and that's why they're best of the world

Players comes,players leave and they play the same

Doubt ferhat gave them that

• Imo ferhat isn't bad but eçza needs someone that gave them an identity of play

Vakif and imoco have and that's why they're best of the world

Players comes,players leave and they play the same

Doubt ferhat gave them that

That's an oversimplification in the case of Imoco. What exactly is their "identity of play" as divorced from their players' strengths and playing style? I kinda doubt they would play the same if Wolosz, Hill and Egonu were to leave (and I'm not taking about the level of success, just to be clear)...

• I really wonder what kind of problem Naz and Bahar had with Gizem. Also Guidetti with Gizem. Gizem said in an interview when she understood that they could not work with Gui anymore and some other people that tried to block her career she decided to leave.

I don’t think Neslihan and Gozde had problems. They are not the best friends but that is it. Gozde was asked this question many times in a live interview and she said they are friends and she even came to visit when her daughter was born.

While Neslihan did not join the team in some tournaments, I always thought it was because of gözde, I don't know exactly, but I know there are many people who think like me.

• That's an oversimplification in the case of Imoco. What exactly is their "identity of play" as divorced from their players' strengths and playing style? I kinda doubt they would play the same if Wolosz, Hill and Egonu were to leave (and I'm not taking about the level of success, just to be clear)...

IMO only wolosz is extremely necessary

Look imoco in past few years and they reminds same style

Even now with egonu

Is obvious that her and other upgrade imoco's level but their play remains the same

Even with fabris and that 2017 team that made into cl final

• there is a rumor that naz will go eczacıbaşı and fener is interested in a foreign setter for next season.:what:

İt is funny because last year same day turkey played against poland and ı have almost same excitement.:lol::lol:

• IMO only wolosz is extremely necessary

Look imoco in past few years and they reminds same style

Even now with egonu

Is obvious that her and other upgrade imoco's level but their play remains the same

Even with fabris and that 2017 team that made into cl final

You don't understand. The reason they have played the same for last several years is BECAUSE of Wolosz (only slightly modified this year by the presence of such a dominant opp as Egonu). So, if she leaves, there will no longer be the same style, and thus Imoco doesn't have it's own "identity of play as divorced from their players' strengths and playing style", like I said in a previous post.

• So many rumors for the Turkish League for the next season its crazy :cheesy:

there is a rumor that naz will go eczacıbaşı and fener is interested in a foreign setter for next season.:what:

İt is funny because last year same day turkey played against poland and ı have almost same excitement.:lol::lol:

OMG! If this rumor is true, Fenerbahce might be trying to acquire Wolosz as well. Can you imagine Wolosz and Eda playing together? :cheesy:

• there is a rumor that naz will go eczacıbaşı and fener is interested in a foreign setter for next season.:what:

Strange fact that they are leaving Naz out of this dream team.

About Motta.

The results are not that bad for him.

ECZ won turkish super cup in 2019/2020 and take silver in World competition.

This year with a young team the team has been playing good and won turkish cup.

• Fener will need a great local OH if they aim to play with Wolosz

• neslihan -- gözde

Not Neriman being the Turkish Logan Tom...

• I think it is very unprofessional if players have already made such deals in January:white:

Some of rumours don't make any sense. Motta had a bumpy career in Eczacıbasi. I agree that he has underachieved with many dream teams he had, but this season he made a great team with a very young team. This might be his best team so it doesn't make any sense to fire him after this season:what: on the other hand, if Motta is leaving, i can imagine Naz to Eczacıbasi transfer. She wouldn't play with Motta again.

Egonu to FB wouldn't be a surprise if she wins serie a this season, she might want to have another challenge. But it would be probably highest contact in women volleyball:whistle:

If FB would lose Naz, they would definitely need a good local OH, so they should either get Hande or Neriman, otherwise Buse Ünal transfer would be a smart move as well

Those are all exciting rumours but i still think it is unprofessional at such early date

• Their is no way that She already made any deal yet. No that She is not going, She has offers for sure and one of them is probably from Fener, but She didn’t make any deals yet.

She is in middle of the season, She has goals to fight with Conegliano to win everything that would be so unprofessional and rude towards her club and her team, friends.