Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Guldeniz had 50% of perfect passing in the last match. It means Gala is in system half of the times she receives. There's no way you give up on that. The problem is the setter, who wastes all her good job at passing, making pointless her presence on court. The most comfortable player with the setting for Gala is always Kosheleva, simply because of her spiking reach; she can at least adjust and kill the ball some times. The others can't.

Güldeniz's seasonwide perfect passing is 32% and Ilkin 28%. On the other hand, Güldeniz has attacked with 30% whereas Ilkin's attacking was 40%. To Güldeniz's contribution at reception doesn't compensate her lack of offense. Maybe in a team with strong attacking MBs, such a sacrifice would make sense but everyone knows that GS's MBs are not that strong. Moreover, both main attackers of team are playing with high sets. That's why there is no need to get perfect passing. A team like GS that has very limited score contribution from its MBs can not afford to play with second libero on court for the sake of good reception. It makes sense for instance for Nilüfer Belediyesi, or THY but not for GS

• I'm also wondering if Ilkin signed with another club btw, I think it's highly likely, Ataman did the same before when his players chose to leave his club

• Guys Ilbank is relegated right? :lol:They are making good transfers. Now I saw they transferred Lana Scuka.

They already transferred Duygu Üçdağ Çetav, Şeymanur Akbulut, Sinem Bayazıt and now Lana Scuka? They already have good core of local players(Yağmur, Yaprak, Eylül)

It's really interesting.

• Eda will play for fenerbahçe for three more years.

• wow! I didn'T expect this coming. She will play till 37 then:white: I could understand for a libero or setter but most MBs retire at their early 30s.

Eda reminds me of Ravva, both played in their iconic clubs for so many years and became legends. Both are great slide attackers and blockers:super::heart:

• Güldeniz's seasonwide perfect passing is 32% and Ilkin 28%. On the other hand, Güldeniz has attacked with 30% whereas Ilkin's attacking was 40%. To Güldeniz's contribution at reception doesn't compensate her lack of offense. Maybe in a team with strong attacking MBs, such a sacrifice would make sense but everyone knows that GS's MBs are not that strong. Moreover, both main attackers of team are playing with high sets. That's why there is no need to get perfect passing. A team like GS that has very limited score contribution from its MBs can not afford to play with second libero on court for the sake of good reception. It makes sense for instance for Nilüfer Belediyesi, or THY but not for GS

I was telling the same... you don't need Guldeniz if you can't run your middles, but it's not easy to give up on her, when the other OH is Kosheleva. And IMHO the problem is not just the level of the middles, but the setter... Selin is a decent spiker on the slide to me.

• I think Selin is useful in attacking but still GS MBs are one of the worst pair in the VVSL this year. I also agree about the setters, they are simply horrible and most likely the worst setter pair of the VVSL as well.

When it comes to Guldeniz, I agree on Serdar. Her receiving is not worth since Koshe&Riki prefer high sets, so it is better to have someone who can attack around 40% to help them. If only GS had a decent setter who could give a fast set to Guldeniz, then she would be more useful but with these setters, she is being useless (last match she attacked with 12% and had 3 points in 4 sets, that is a tragedy lol:D).

For Ilkin, she either has pain on her knees and Ataman is resting her a bit or she indeed will be transferred to another team next season. I can't find any other reasonable explanation to why she does not play. On the other hand, she is only 21 years old and since she is from GS U team, she is not allowed to sign with another team until she is 22. So such a transfer cannot happen unless GS approves it. I hope she is healthy and fine and it is Ataman being unreasonable, benching her.