Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• thy has a big and rich sponsor so I thibk they can do a good team

The bad thing from them is that they're not many good local players in Turkey and the few are in the big ones....this season fb and vitra were weaker than we know

So it seems vitra and gala gonna be good again,let's see how they perform

Covid has had a huge blow to the aviation industry. But who knows? THY has some shitty governance. Maybe they'll risk additional losses to distract its stakeholders

• This season which means 2020-2021 not 2021-2022 and you did not answer my question of how the heck kelsey has something to do with her rumour transfer? Obviously you hated hill when she left tukish and vb and decided to stay with imoco.

As if you know everything about the rumours. I saw that rumour posted last yr re:vitra and hill not this season.

• This season which means 2020-2021 not 2021-2022 and you did not answer my question of how the heck kelsey has something to do with her rumour transfer? Obviously you hated hill when she left tukish and vb and decided to stay with imoco.

As if you know everything about the rumours. I saw that rumour posted last yr re:vitra and hill not this season.

Stop responding to me, I already reported your comment finding humour in ISIS attacks.

Besides that nothing you say makes sense, you said this season, now something else, and like I said there was no rumour since 2018 if you want to prove there is any credible source, feel free to show others but I have you blocked from now on.

I don't hate anyone, I said I prefer Kelsey.

• Stop responding to me, I already reported your comment finding humour in ISIS attacks.

Besides that nothing you say makes sense, you said this season, now something else, and like I said there was no rumour since 2018 if you want to prove there is any credible source, feel free to show others but I have you blocked from now on.

I don't hate anyone, I said I prefer Kelsey.

You obviously hate her by responding with kelsey's name. 🤣 Like really you starting to compare libero type of player to an Outside Hitter now?

Anyways there is nothing wrong in using common sense. This season meanse 2020-2021. Which means the rumour came from last yr not this yr.

• in brazilian groups they're saying that ginals were cancelled due covid and tittle give to vakifbank

But i xouldn't find info in other sources

• Galatasaray is bringing their old players back again:lol: Gamze, Su Zent, Anthi?, Ruseva? Like there isn't any players left:wall::aww:

If they bring asli back I don't complain

• Fenerbahçe can't play the 3rd match due the number of Covid-19 cases. Vakif is the Champion?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but:

Is it true that some of the Fener players who played the 2nd match against Vakif are now Covid positive? Meaning they are very likely to already have been infected at that time. Wasn't it highly irresponsible to play that second match at all?

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but:

Is it true that some of the Fener players who played the 2nd match against Vakif are now Covid positive? Meaning they are very likely to already have been infected at that time. Wasn't it highly irresponsible to play that second match at all?

Yes,the some of the players who were tested negative before, now positives. I agree it would be better if 2nd match wouldnt played but thats not the rules and FB wouldnt accept it. TVF cant force them to not to play. It was FB's call and they wanted to play.

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but:

Based on this statement, yes. Everyone should know that PCR can result in a false negative in the first days of infection.