CEV Champions League 2021

• Busa is very bad at reception tonight. This is so surprising for her :white:

• Robin just told Fahr to wake up or I misunderstood? I don’t like this attitude

• Mihajlovic was doing just fine in reception and is the only one confident enough right now to kill balls, but Terzic takes her out

• Why is Brankica out :sos:

You heard Terzic. She came in for reception. And He said to her if you can recive tell me :gone:

• Robin just told Fahr to wake up or I misunderstood? I don’t like this attitude

Fahr showed way better performance in Seria A. I like that push your player, they are doing that all the time.

• Because Terzic wants to blame someone else.. Puts Cansu in an awful position then expects her to be 100% in the game.. I'm so tired

He literally never uses his bench like Gio or Motta does and then decides they can clutch during this time, like bye mr. come on

• Fahr showed way better performance in Seria A. I like that push your player, they are doing that all the time.

I know she can do better, but I think there are better ways to push someone, especially when you’re winning the game easily like Conegliano is. There’s no need to be desperate like they are gonna lose the trophy, in my opinion

YES! She did! But I thought it was really nice.. She has this fierce attitude and it's really easy to slow down when you are winning that easy... she doesn't want that happening.. I think it's a nice attitude to have

• I thought it was rude at first but I remember an interview Robin gave in Turkey where she said Gozde Kirdar does that to all the time on court and she is so nice off-court so she was taken aback at first ahaha but she noticed how much that pushed her more and more and she also did it now with the youngsters on the team.

So she does it still.

• So that's it, terrible match from FB.

Conegliano has winner mentality and their energy is insane. I wish we got to see a better match, but hope for it in the 2nd round at least. FB was not prepared for this Conegliano at all.

• Predictable ending. A block on Vargas. Congrats Conegliano!

• Wolosz must be disappointed as she thought that they will finally be challenged.

Did she, though? Fenerbahçe this season never showed that they would come even close to be an worthy opponent... I think Conegliano fully was expecting this walk in the park