CEV Champions League 2021

• Sorry guys that is it. One more easy win for Conegliano.

35 victories in the row and counting !!!

And you attacked Novara why they couldn't do anything against them. Now you saw how they played against Fenerbahce.

In today match Egonu didn't even played at her best and they have some smaller mistakes that I don't see so often. Like touching the net so many time.

Wolosz today played better than Naz. Sorry even Conegliano didn't have perfect. reception but She was still their. She rocks that fast system.

Oh God I can't wait to watch my Folie back !!!

• Did she, though? Fenerbahçe this season never showed that they would come even close to be an worthy opponent... I think Conegliano fully was expecting this walk in the park

Yea I expected an easy win for Conegliano, however I have to say, I hated this FB so much I might remove it from my fave teams list. There is 1 reason I always love to support FB and that's the energy that's always on court + the fighting spirit, none of that was here today. I don't think Terzic matches FB tbh.

• The sad part of that was that Conegliano weren’t even pushed to play at their best.

• Like i said no arguments to say that fb was better to novara

They make more points i think but at the moment of game,that decides

THE AMAZING BUSA everyone says,today shows her quality

Ironically,their woest player this season was the best today

• I didn't like Naz at all today, she couldn't set good to Eda even with perfect reception.

People will hate on me for this, but as I said before I thought Cansu's sets to the middles were way better in the NT then Naz, yes Naz's presence was amazing and her experience made things count in OGq when it mattered and yes she is an amazing setter. But I still don't see the same old Naz recently after her comeback, her sets are way less precise.

• Wolosz must be disappointed as she thought that they will finally be challenged.

Question is, will they ? Vakifbank is still has to prove them self against Conegliano. We will see.

• Yea I expected an easy win for Conegliano, however I have to say, I hated this FB so much I might remove it from my fave teams list. There is 1 reason I always love to support FB and that's the energy that's always on court + the fighting spirit, none of that was here today. I don't think Terzic matches FB tbh.

I think every Fener fan would agree on this. They seem pissed at Terzic and want him to leave.

Some even want Fener to fail so FB could fire Terzic

• The sad part of that was that Conegliano weren’t even pushed to play at their best.

Yeah We saw that in first set, and after that they slowed down.

Yes Fener started to play better but Conegliano let them if you ask me.

They are just to good, this is second season for them playing together. This is what you get. Even 4 years, This is second season for Egonu but everyone else are playing together for 4th season :white::white:

• I think every Fener fan would agree on this. They seem pissed at Terzic and want him to leave.

Tbh a few years ago Vargas and Haak WERE in fact similar in level, remember the match between FB and Scandicci. Vargas still got blocked a lot, Haak hit a lot out as she used to but they were very much so in a comparable level. Now, nowhere even near that. Vargas seems worse under Terzic's guidance as well as every other player in the team, minus Busa and Melis.

I think he is a great NT coach, Idk about clubs.

• Yea I expected an easy win for Conegliano, however I have to say, I hated this FB so much I might remove it from my fave teams list. There is 1 reason I always love to support FB and that's the energy that's always on court + the fighting spirit, none of that was here today. I don't think Terzic matches FB tbh.

Did Terzic win anything at club level? I don't think he brings anything positive at all to this team... Trying the Serbian way in a team with shaky reception + subpar libero, making Vargas going to an another level... of error-proneness... He's killing them, the fire is not there anymore.. For me, it's difficult to root for Fenerbahçe too, but I'm Brazilian, I'm rooting for them for pure nostalgia of the good old times, but for you must be reeeally tough indeed... Sad times

• THE AMAZING BUSA everyone says,today shows her quality

oday

Busa just called me and said that she is crying in the locker room, because Jules from the insidevolleycountry said that she isn't quality player. :wall:

• Did Terzic win anything at club level? I don't think he brings anything positive at all to this team... Trying the Serbian way in a team with shaky reception + subpar libero, making Vargas going to an another level... of error-proneness... He's killing them, the fire is not there anymore.. For me, it's difficult to root for Fenerbahçe too, but I'm Brazilian, I'm rooting for them for pure nostalgia of the good old times, but for you must be reeeally tough indeed... Sad times

Brazil and FB have an alliance in several ways, branches etc :D:heart:

But this indeed sucks ;( Imma root for Eczacibasi I guess

• Busa had ups and downs tbh, I didn't think she was that bad.

She just seemed surprised to play against a team like Conegliano :D Totally not ready for it mentally.

Maybe next match she can be more stable at least.

• After watching such performance of Fener, I really hope Gala could push them out of top 3 in Turkish league and force them to rebuild the team next year.

Both Babat & Bahar aren’t at the level of what a top team requires anymore. Vargas... It maybe a good news to Serbia that she decides not to play for the Serbian NT:gone:

• Sorry, but not sorry, right? :lol: It sounds so cool to be a Conegliano fan.. they can demolish a historic team, 3x0, job done, and realize that most of the players not even played that well.. Conegliano are SCARY good

• Hmmm I think it is better that Egonu didn't played in her full power (best scorer with 18 points) Fenerbahce would probably signed her for next season, in this way maybe they give it up. :lol::lol:

• Hmmm I think it is better that Egonu didn't played in her full power (best scorer with 18 points) Fenerbahce would probably signed her for next season, in this way maybe they give it up. :lol::lol:

There is already rumours they want her :rolll: But I think Conegliano will do anything to avoid that from happening, treat her like the queen she is better because she is def. not the type of player you can find anywhere else.