CEV Champions League 2021

• If Gabi ever wanted to stop playing volleyball she could probably have a decent career as a footballer as well.

• At least this set started more competitive

• I haven't watched last match, Busto is indeed not playing great but VB is honestly serving them off court, those are insane serves :white: idk if i can blame them for not getting good play in

• This is not against Vakif. They are playing their game.

But this Busto is TERRIBLE, nothing is working.

• Maja is so bad today with middles.

She is little bit off, strange from her.
    Last match She started perfect but than something stop working.

• Maja is so bad today with middles.

I think it's quite interesting how they've changed the tactics. Using the MBs was very successful in the early stages of the previous match but Busto adjusted and it stopped working. In this match, Maja has rarely even used the middles and, as you point out, not successfully when she has.

• Gennari is the main problem She is off today. Even in defense she is not where She needs to be

• Leonardi is the only player for Busto who is alert to Haak's tips. On rotations when she's off the court those tips always work.

• Finally a middle attack from VB

• Maja is playing definitely a bit nervous (at least), IMO understandable, this potentially will be her first CEV CL final. She won almost everything else (both club and NT).

• Maja is playing definitely a bit nervous (at least), IMO understandable, this potentially will be her first CEV CL final. She won almost everything else (both club and NT).

I didn't know that, that makes more sense now! Go Maja! Hoping she takes the MVP + the cup as well :saint: but that will be very hard