CEV Champions League 2021

• I was writing 'the thing that made me happiest about Vakıfbank's win is that Crovolley won't start bashing Turkish team again' but I should never speak too early. He would always find something:aww:

• Congrats to Vakifbank, they deserve it!

I'm so sad how Busto performed, this is totally shame. Gennari was simple terrible, and today I started to appreciate more Sylla, why ? Because She receive way more service in every single match, She is on pressure all the time, and yet She is not cracking like this. She was lost in her hand in every single moment, it was so sad to see player react like that :what:

Everything was wrong, and I wouldn't be angry at all at if Busto lost but with more desire and bigger fighting spirit.

Now I can't wait for Finals.

• I was writing 'the thing that made me happiest about Vakıfbank's win is that Crovolley won't start bashing Turkish team again' but I should never speak too early. He would always find something:aww:

Only my respond nothing else.

• It is 9:1. Don’t be brave pls.

seems like you are still counting though:roll:

• My prediction are gone go in two directions. With word "IF"

First is the one if Conegliano come in the game in their full power. I predict the match is gone end with 3:0, max 3:1. That means not only Egonu performing with over 60% in attack but with everyone playing great like we saw that many times especially against Novara. I hope they will reach their peak in final. And they have conditions for that because Play Offs are gone be super strong. All teams in plays offs are playing great (Only if We exclude last 2 CL matches, especially Busto performance:aww:). Conegliano is on pressure in Seria A, and that is something what they needs for finals. Not casual coming but with great fights before. That is something that Vakifbank is gone miss.

Second one is with tie performance like We saw at WCCH semi finals but that only can happend if Conegliano perform under their level and that means that Vakifbank completely crush their reception or that Wolosz start feeding only Egonu from the start. Yes you can win set wiht her but you will make much harder for you team players because they needs to build confidence through whole match not in the time when Egonu gets some rest or when Vakif finally started to slow her down. But I still predicted 3:2 for Conegliano, because Egonu is THE QUEEN of tie breaks.

Conegliano is for me without single doubt the best team in the World and they deserves to win this CUP more than anyone. They already won 3titles this season, and they still haven't lose single match and if this is gone happend I would be more than happier that this happend before CL Finals.

Now I can only wait for official match. :flower:

• Vakıfbank finished the match today in 71 minutes. I was waiting better performance from Busto. Anyway, they are not same level teams.

We were waiting this final for 2 years. Let's see who better is.

• Vakıfbank finished the match today in 71 minutes. I was waiting better performance from Busto. Anyway, they are not same level teams.

We were waiting this final for 2 years. Let's see who better is.

No We don't need to wait for the final. We know that Conegliano is the best team with CL or not. This is gone be only crown for perfect season.

• Last year without Bartch Hackley Vakıf lost in tie break from 14-11. After she joined Vakıfbank started to play much better so we can never know how the last season would end.

Btw,

If there is anything more dangerous than playing with Vakıfbank, it is playing against Vakıfbank, which was defeated in the previous game. And last time Vakıf was defeated to Conegliano.

• I don't think we can compare the match played at WCCH semis with this because in that moment Vakif was "new team" with a lot of changes from season before (Gabi had her first European season, Haak struggled a lot with Guidetti's expectations and there a was lack of Bartsch Hackley). The only think we can use in prediction is how Guidetti managed to almost beat Imocco even though they were the favorite in that match!!

I'm so exeicted about super finals! I hope that it will be combination of art and volley!! Whoever wins it will be well deserved!

• In that match Conegliano played with my second predictions. They didn't play with their full power, Sylla was simple terrible and if Geerties started from the first minute you would not watch tie break.

denzz why is that provocation ? I just said what is right. I didn't said that Vakifbank is terrible, or anything like that. Simple, Conegliano is right now is the best team.