2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• this was the worst game i saw for eda erdem in the turkish team. it looked like she didn't want to play.

Yes, lack of middle contribution was what Turkey mainly struggled with today actually. Turkey usually uses their middles like OHs XD.

Can't wait for Zehra's re-debut...

• Good match and thanks Canada for their great work until the end of 4th set. Their coach seems like she does a good job in trainings but during matches, she has 0 contribution to the team. Mitrovich was not as good in previous matches, I think Turkey helped her to shine today. If they could use Gray more, especially in the front row, they could make a surprise, winning 3-1.

At Turkish side, looks like Guidetti wanted to rotate players and see their current form. OHs are still the biggest problem. Receiving was very shaky but for some reason, Tugba was being covered by the other two in receiving and I don't understand how a short player like her expects to be covered in receiving to have a spot in the NT. She does not attack like Zhu Ting anyway.

It also felt like Gui asked the setters to use wings more today since there were not as many middle attacks, even when the receiving was good.

Meryem and Naz are really out of shape. If Turkey is planning to have Meryem in the squad, they need stronger OHs in bench, Derya and/or Ilkin should be invited. At the moment, Ebrar is the only reliable hand in attacking.

Also kudos to Seyma for her serves and nerves. She seems like the most ready OH of Turkey at the moment.

• Would Serbian B-C team be able to grab some sets against USA? So far, today we have got a lot of surprises :drink:

• Nawrocki Always no call time out I hate you.

• Would Serbian B-C team be able to grab some sets against USA? So far, today we have got a lot of surprises :drink:

I think they can... They are looking really promising... Regardless, it will definitely be a good game

• who would have thought that:lol::lol:

• seyma is the most prepared wing-spiker just because of her serves? hahahha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she did not score in the attack. How do you think she's prepared if she hasn't played a good game in the league of nations?

No one is ready lol

Honestly if it was my pick I would go Derya-Ilkin-Hande-Meliha without a second thought, sadly Gio wants loyalty :read:

• Kinda feel USA will have had the time to prepare for them and they will be crushed today ?( please prove us wrong

I agree. I would like to see this Serbian team grabbing at least one set, but it also depends on which will be USA line up. I expect Karch would rest Larson.

based on the way things have gone today, they're gonna blow a 2-0 22-15 lead or something like that and lose 2-3.

If you believe in that kind of stuff, which I personally don't.

• seyma is the most prepared wing-spiker just because of her serves? hahahha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she did not score in the attack. How do you think she's prepared if she hasn't played a good game in the league of nations?

Not only serves, but also receiving and defense. I don't think they expect her to score much in this team anyway.

Meanwhile Meliha ended much in minus and all three OHs, Meliha, Hande and Tugba received bad. Looks like Hande was the best attacker anyway with 45%, finishing with 16 points in total.