2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Can someone explain what happened here?

I didnt watch the match. I know what you guys see in this picture. And you can be correct.

But this gesture apply when you tel to someone think with his mind before done an action. Maybe the player could have tend to put this gesture to the other player. Its not about the eyes in this kind of gesture.

• This isnt a photo but a print of a video.

• Btw when serbians did before its was good for a lot of peopple as me for example who learned that isnt a good thing. I didnt know before that fact that asian peopple feels bad about it.

• This video isn't any better. Disgusting behavior from Serbia, even worse considering their actions after 2018 WCH.

Jun-01-2021-10-01-02.gif

:white::white::white::read::read::read:

• the thai players are so much beloved by their great attitude on court. Always smiling

• There is a video on Pleumjit’s Instagram with the Serbian libero but I don’t understand anything, I guess she apologized.

The caption says "Everyone, they cry. They walk into the room. They are very stressed. They said they didn't intend to. Forgive me"

Is that not what they said in 2018? "We didn't intend to" :hit: Obviously someone didn't learn

• I think Canada has a good chance to beat Germany tomorrow (or even China today). The teams have similar qualities but Canada has Van Ryk and Germany, well, does not. OTOH Germany has Koslowski and Canada has the lady who tells them to choose to compete :gone:

And two days ago I was dumb enough to think maybe Koslowski finally could give some playing time to the players who haven't entered court so far :aww: But Canada looks much more solid and confident than in their first round where they didn't last more than 1-2 sets per match and then vanished.

• The caption says "Everyone, they cry. They walk into the room. They are very stressed. They said they didn't intend to. Forgive me"

Is that not what they said in 2018? "We didn't intend to" :hit: Obviously someone didn't learn

Poor girl, I love Thai player and what She has done to protect her:heart:

• This video isn't any better. Disgusting behavior from Serbia, even worse considering their actions after 2018 WCH.

Jun-01-2021-10-01-02.gif

pure ugly:down:

• The caption says "Everyone, they cry. They walk into the room. They are very stressed. They said they didn't intend to. Forgive me"

I mean that was a very stupid behaviour and I think saying that ,, we didn’t intend to” is quite weird because what was the reason for doing this gesture:rolleyes:? It’s not funny, not cool, doesn’t add anything positive and it’s not like we are in Middle Ages, it’s 2021 and it’s common knowledge that such behaviour is racist. However right now i see that she has 15 000 comments under her last post and many of them spread hate which also is unacceptable.

• I mean that was a very stupid behaviour and I think saying that ,, we didn’t intend to” is quite weird because what was the reason for doing this gesture:rolleyes:? It’s not funny, not cool, doesn’t add anything positive and it’s not like we are in Middle Ages, it’s 2021 and it’s common knowledge that such behaviour is racist. However right now i see that she has 15 000 comments under her last post and many of them spread hate which also is unacceptable.

I don't accept that people think they could get away with their racist gestures by just playing the stupid:hit:

• it's all over twitter now, and they found Sanja's instagram. they are also demanding some form of action/explaination fivb.

sigh. why do u wanna do such an action in this day and age? :wall:

• Me too, I am just against the hate and one of the comments under her post was like ,, everyone makes mistakes, even God made one by creating you” or sth like this.... I think it’s too much.

Funny banter among the appropriate group of friends, but not appropriate here...