2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Looks like it already had an effect ^^ Under "match summary" below the photos there is now a button "match report" with the P2 sheet. Not great but better than nothing :thumbup:

I got a response from them. They said they started that last week :lol:

I asked for the stats sheets with the passing stats... they didnt understand there was a difference... we'll see I guess :lol:

• No way Turkey will be back from here. First defeat it is:thumbup:

Girls fought back🎉🎉

• If Turkey ends up winning 3rd set they're going to crush DOM in the next two sets :gone:

Probably 🙈

• I got a response from them. They said they started that last week :lol:

I asked for the stats sheets with the passing stats... they didnt understand there was a difference... we'll see I guess :lol:

It is called P3, right? The detailed version

• It was a "totem":lol::lol:

lol keeping doing it! seems like working:drink:

• It is called P3, right? The detailed version

Yes, P2 report i dislike even more than this chaotic site version of statistics.

• But at least P2 show which players were starters, which subbed in for who etc which couldn't be seen in the new stats page.

Exactly! Only thing missing is reception and digging stats indeed (digging is also missing in datavolley as well anyways)

I am missing the best spiker ranking in the individual stats, it tells more than best scorer stats

• if u gonna conplain with fivb can tel me how to do it?

I want them to change the buttom 30s seems to excesive to me,sometimes i don't wantto wait until challenge process or advance,they can be like cev with 10s to go back and go forward and they already have a live buttom,why 2?

• i really like close ups during timeouts, guidetti gives solid feedbacks/tactics. It is like day and night compared to Canadian coach😅

• japan winning from canada just from serve

And I forgot to say,yesterday I saw canada make a lot of service errors and van ryk is the only one doing strong serve

Yesterday it was a lot given to poland and today also to japan ....

• Tuğba can really attack, huh👏👏👏

• japan winning from canada just from serve

And I forgot to say,yesterday I saw canada make a lot of service errors and van ryk is the only one doing strong serve

Yesterday it was a lot given to poland and today also to japan ....

That's common with young promising teams, don't go so harsh on them. They just need more exposure to this competitive level. I'm sure Canada will end up way higher in the ranking next year's VNL if they keep all starters

• if u gonna conplain with fivb can tel me how to do it?

I want them to change the buttom 30s seems to excesive to me,sometimes i don't wantto wait until challenge process or advance,they can be like cev with 10s to go back and go forward and they already have a live buttom,why 2?

For feedback you can send an email to hello@volleyball.world. However I wouldn't "complain", it's better to give them feedback and ask for things in a nice way. They probably will get back to you soon

Assuming i understood your comment right about Volleyball TV, via browser it is 5s time. Maybe try watching via laptop/pc or sth like that. In mobile app it is indeed 30s, which I agree isn't great. I'd prefer 5 there as well