2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I know it's old news now but I want to know what match some of you were watching where Japan over-served to Brenda. It didn't happen. She had her most receptions in set 4 which was 5, where she delivered one success. She was 2/3 in sets 1&2 and 0/3 in set 3.

Del la Cruz and Rivera took the brunt of serves, as the commentator pointed out several times

?(

• I know it's old news now but I want to know what match some of you were watching where Japan over-served to Brenda. It didn't happen. She had her most receptions in set 4 which was 5, where she delivered one success. She was 2/3 in sets 1&2 and 0/3 in set 3.

Del la Cruz and Rivera took the brunt of serves, as the commentator pointed out several times

?(

Yeah I checked the stats too... maybe they are wrong?

• For the Serbian users: Does Lazovic is out for the last two remaining matches? Or could she play against DOM and Germany?

• This match should be uploaded on youtube as a tutorial titled

"How to butcher the name Akinradewo in 100 different ways"

or

"How to share complete BS about volleyball in less than two hours"

or simply

"How to make Volleyball fans beg for mercy within 2 minutes of opening your mouth"

• was she the one who called the JPN/DOM match do you know?

• Yeah I checked the stats too... maybe they are wrong?

You know I hate to go stats :) especially when they could be way wrong, but they support my narrative :rolll:

• was she the one who called the JPN/DOM match do you know?

No, i think that was Ci. Salima and Claire Hanna were the ones calling the USA-POL match.

• stats are best because you can manipulate them to fit your narrative.

The thing about the FIVB match stats that really ruffles my knickers is you have to refresh the page a few times, click different skills and then come back to see if the stats change -- because they often do :wall::wall:

• No, i think that was Ci. Salima and Claire Hanna were the ones calling the USA-POL match.

that makes sense. JPN/DOM was a solo call.

• For the Serbian users: Does Lazovic is out for the last two remaining matches? Or could she play against DOM and Germany Japan?

Yes she is out.

• Yes she is out.

Thanks for the answer! What a pity. I do think that with her, Serbia could climb some positions in the rankings. Hope she recovers soon and continue in the race for the Tokyo ticket.

• This is the most exciting opening stanza of the tournament :drink: Sounds like a packed arena :S

• Marrit Jasper starting over Buijs! Scholten again as starting opposite ?(

• Where is this match being played.

They played İzmir'in dağları remix 😂

Hahaha they also played Snollebolleke (Dutch party music):lol:

• Ebrar looks taller and lankier today, somehow