2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I'm working from home so only able to watch some parts of the match🙈

Strong blocking performance from Dutch NT so far! Daalderop is such a good blocker from position 4:box:

Also I like that Bongaerts uses the pipe attack a lot with Daalderop and Buijs:)

• Why Buijs still in the court?

I agree... I want to see M. Jasper on court! She can bring some stability in reception.

• Smart substitutions by Koslowski! Kästner and Alsmeier bringing some stability. Alsmeier IMO is better than Orthmann... Janiska is so good!!! She belongs to one of the most useful outside hitters at the moment if you ask me:flower:

• Koslowski is a good coach, but he is so annoying! He always starting to scream and the bad thing is that the referees always say he's right:down:

Luckily Dutch NT was able to close the set at the end^^

• I really like and respect the German team. I can't say one special name from the team, I would like in a top team but they make such a good team together, fighting to the last drop always and playing very disciplined. Great work, no matter the result.

• I really like and respect the German team. I can't say one special name from the team, I would like in a top team but they make such a good team together, fighting to the last drop always and playing very disciplined. Great work, no matter the result.

Uff they have 3 high level players. Lippmann, Orthmann and Gertiees. German team almost went to Olympics so I’m not surprised at all :D

• Uff they have 3 high level players. Lippmann, Orthmann and Gertiees. German team almost went to Olympics so I’m not surprised at all :D

Ehmmm, Lippmann is not with the team, Orthmann I forgot but she was their worse player so far and is benched, Janiska was only a bench player in Imoco.

However, I am in love with Janiska, she is exactly the type of OH I dream of :super:

• Germany is really inneffective in slide attack btw, probably killed with %5 during entire match. Don't get why Felix did not ban it for them yet :D