2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Omg can you guys stop blaming people here just because they underestimated Brazil? They are free to think if Brazil is a mediocre team or not. This is going insane, finger pointing everyone and almost attacking.

no we can't! go back to watch Turkey suffer against Canada

• Where did you see I was saying that Brazil was on the same level of China, USA, Serbia or Italy? That was not my point. My comment was related exclusively to the people who were saying that Brazil was on the same level of Japan.

About Turkey: very good team, can compete and win against Brazil on this days for sure, but when they managed to win something BIG them we can talk about their being on the same level of this Brazilian team.

I love when people starts to diminish Brazil, that's when good things happens.

Yeah, that's what I want. I want Brazil to get back to their strongest form. Seeing them lose that Olympic game against China is a total heartbreak. After that event, Brazil seems to get weak and weak each year. I miss that Fabiana Thaisa like MBs. Their MBs were one of the reasons why Brazil kept on winning. And I can't see anyone in their line up right now who can play on that level. Like the hell, when you say Volleyball it is absolutely Brazil. But now I think things really change.

• Oh gosh, it is so hard to listen to Canada coach...so much potential wasted. I know they had Abbondanza some years ago. He isnt between my fav coaches, by way better than this motivational coach. With the last one, Tom Black, they started to win against DOM. If Im not wrong, he was a former assistant coach of US Nt.

Im curious to know why he was changed.

• am I personally attacking you? are you this pressed? you can do better!

Not me, but if someone is attacking a women in public because the way she is dressed, do you sit down and watch or do something because you want a good community to live?

• Meatballs, shut up. You were not invited to the conversation.

• Oh gosh, it is so hard to listen to Canada coach...so much potential wasted. I know they had Abbondanza some years ago. He isnt between my fav coaches, by way better than this motivational coach. With the previous coach, Tom Black, they started to win against DOM. If Im not wrong, he was a former assistant coach of US Nt.

Im curiosu to know why he was changed.

Black coaches in the NCAA. with the NCAA going to the spring season in 2021, he couldn't coach Canada in the spring. Canada wouldn't make him full time ($$) so he stepped down and committed fully to his NCAA job.

• Not me, but if someone is attacking a women in public because the way she is dressed, do you sit down and watch or do something because you want a good community to live?

WHAT THE FUCK? LOL

• Omg can you guys stop blaming people here just because they underestimated Brazil? They are free to think if Brazil is a mediocre team or not. This is going insane, finger pointing everyone and almost attacking.

You wanna censure people? I'm free to think and say whatever I wanna say about people who choose not deal with the reality. People can underestimate Brazil what time they want, and I will controvert what time I want.

• Meatballs, shut up. You were not invited to the conversation.

Matthias can you please do something with this? I feel like people are getting power blinded here.

To you Sidney, you are writing in a forum where everyone is involved. If you want a private conversation with limited buddies, you can use private message function.

• You wanna censure people? I'm free to think and say whatever I wanna say about people who choose not deal with the reality. People can underestimate Brazil what time they want, and I will controvert what time I want.

THIS!!!! Since FOREVER this forum has been trashing Brazil all the freaking time and now we can't have some fun?!

• I still don't think they are as good as USA China, Italy, Serbia and even Turkey. A lot of team has power house hitters right now plus very good MBs and setter.

Turkey can certainly beat Brazil. But Brazil is a best team than Turkey. In fact Serbia, China, Italy are above the others teams. USA come behind and near of them there is Brazil. If some team can be dangerous to big 3 certainly is Brazil and USA

• Matthias can you please do something with this? I feel like people are getting power blinded here.

To you Sidney, you are writing in a forum where everyone is involved. If you want a private conversation with limited buddies, you can use private message function.

I tell you the same: if you want a private conversation with the subjects you wanna talk about, create your own forum.

• There's a reason men's volleyball threads are more harmonious because we talk about the hot men when things are boring....

tenor.gif?itemid=3471806

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• what kind of comparison is that what the fuck????

You making something bad and telling me that you don't attack me.

Person doing something bad to a woman and you think as long as it is not a personal attack, you should sit and watch.