2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Who are them?

Ci Michel is a retired British-American volleyball player. She's commentated for FIVB/VNL before. (she also has a youtube channel and played in the AU league)

Salima Rockwell is a retired former American NT setter. She's coached in the States at the NCAA level and is now a commentator for AU but mostly NCAA matches.

• Turkey will really need this tournament I'm glad

Yeah with so many regulars playing on the Turkish side, it should have been an easy ride so far. Alarming performance so far. I don't see any value trying Tuğba. Isn't this kinda nepotism vibes from Gui?

• Ci Michel is a retired British-American volleyball player. She's commentated for FIVB/VNL before. (she also has a youtube channel and played in the AU league)

Salima Rockwell is a retired former American NT setter. She's coached in the States at the NCAA level and is now a commentator for AU but mostly NCAA matches.

Thanks 😁

• Eda is such a great setter!

• Yeah with so many regulars playing on the Turkish side, it should have been an easy ride so far. Alarming performance so far. I don't see any value trying Tuğba. Isn't this kinda nepotism vibes from Gui?

Serbian youngsters are not that bad! Lazoviç can end up being starter this OG if Mihajloviç keeps her disappointing shape.

I think Tuğba deserves a fair chance to show her potential just like other players so I m happy that Gui is giving chance to both her and Yasemin against fairly weaker teams

• So it looks like it is all going to be USA and Brazil domination. I thought Turkey might do well but they don’t look like they’re going to.

• So it looks like it is all going to be USA and Brazil domination. I thought Turkey might do well but they don’t look like they’re going to.

too early at this point though.

come on this is very first match! Isnt it too early to draw conclusions? And turkey is not playing with Zehra, Ebrar and Meliha