2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Janssens must have, like, 6 or 7 blocks....

• Where does she play? Germany?

No, I think in Belgium....

• No, I think in Belgium....

Indeed she keeps playing in Belgium. She even transfered from the champion to a lower ranked team... It's a shame many Belgian players don't transfer to a foreign league or they only do it on later age:(

BTW I think van Gestel has developed a lot in Italy last season, especially her attack! A lot of attention goes to Herbots, but I think Van Gestel is really important for the stability of the team:)

• Indeed she keeps playing in Belgium. She even transfered from the champion to a lower ranked team... It's a shame many Belgian players don't transfer to a foreign league or they only do it on later age:(

BTW I think van Gestel has developed a lot in Italy last season, especially her attack! A lot of attention goes to Herbots, but I think Van Gestel is really important for the stability of the team:)

I've always wondered why they aren't able to have better placement for their players. Plenty of untapped potential just waiting to be discovered.

• Indeed she keeps playing in Belgium. She even transfered from the champion to a lower ranked team... It's a shame many Belgian players don't transfer to a foreign league or they only do it on later age:(

Is it her decision to stay in Belgium? or she isnt getting offers?

• yes janseen has been ruling serve stats in vnl and she's good in block tough

I wonder why good teams in germsny or france don't hire her

Yes, that's indeed a shame... From what I've seen she's really good both in block and in attack, plus she has a dangerous serve...

And you're right about Van Gestel. She has come a long way, although this one is definitely not her best match.

• Is it her decision to stay in Belgium? or she isnt getting offers?

I'm not sure...

I think a lot has to do with head coach vande Broek. I don't think he really encourages the players to go to a foreign league. Also staying in Belgium means they can combine their volleyball career with their social career of course.

• i like van avermaet and sobolska dissapointing despite her experiences overseas

• Today is do or die natch for japan and netherlands

Tosay is battling for 4th spot

Considering usa,brazil and turkey are gonna likely be 3rd best placed teams

Russia if not get and upset with r.d they gonna collect 6 points against them and thailand

China gonna win against belgium.and big ones are returning

So whoever loses today and not get points,get complicated

Go netherlands......

• Dutch coach really thinks Lohuis and Timmermans are both better than Baijens :what:

I think Lohuis and Timmerman are the better blockers, but Baijens is by far the best attacker! I would like to see Lohuis and Baijens as middle blocker duo.

• C'mon, Belgium.... push this to a fifth....