2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Good first pass equals automatic score for Turkey

• I know Japanese middles are not super tall, but their block could be much better. Araki, for example, is taller than Carol (Brazilian MB), but she just doesn't have the right skill when executing a block - often too far from the net, etc.

• What Happen to Kim Yeon Koung of Korea and Nootsara Tomkom of Thailand. They use to be a good and super close bestfriends before but now 2021 I saw their instagram.they unfollow each other 💔💑 They use to be a Kim Noot love affair🥰

• Nakada be like "Ahm, this is not the Turkey we were supposed to play, we want the one from last night. The one that gifts a set's worth of errors? Yeah, that one"

• Is Seyma being cut why Meliha is so lifeless in this latter part of the tournament lol?

She is the closest here with Seyma I think and probably feels she will face the same fate by Wch 2022

• I wish Japan could medal but this is cool. I like seeing teams I like execute well, and Turkey is booming

• I don't mind who, but one between Meliha and Seyma should be out of OG. No need to have both, they are the same kind of player

Edit: TBH, I prefer Seyma over Meliha, the first has a better attitude in my eyes and in the unfortunate event of a Simge injury I think Seyma would be better as libero

• Seems like Turkey is digging everything . Japan is tossing them cherries

• awwsh😥😢🥺so there something going on between them during their play ,outside ASiA . 💛💙💚

• Turkey scores that far OOS . There's nothing you can do when that's what's going on:!:

• Kurogo is not Ebrar. Momii can't just toss it over to her and hope for the best. Sheesh

• I think Eda has already locked a spot in the Dream Team.

Edit: As I type this, she hits one wide, gets dug, and misses another