Politics and social issues

• For context; USA has dropped billions on Ukraine from the get go. Then rallied their NATO friends to do the same. Russia had no chance. The question is more like; why isn't Ukraine winning with all those powerful countries rallying behind her? The amount of weapons given to Ukraine is insane.

i felt like this is some kind of staged drama by these governments to stir something else entirely behind the scenes.

They are actually winning since their stance is only defensive. They were able to get back some of the lands that were illegally occupied by Russia.

The drama here is Russia being so insecure of its position as a global power. Ukraine is an independent country and it should be able to choose which coalition it wants to be friendly with. Simple as that.

• Of course a single country can't beat a coalition of 30-40 countries! :white: Like, be realistic. If war breaks out between nuclear powers, there won't be a winner.

Does it sound like a bit of claim? That 40 countries vs Russia? A lot of people from new generation understood what war is and wants to support invaded country which needs helps, also having weapons to protect their territories.

And no one from Western countries says about using nuclear weapons. Only this little short d*cked man from Russia and his people.

• They are actually winning since their stance is only defensive. They were able to get back some of the lands that were illegally occupied by Russia.

The drama here is Russia being so insecure of its position as a global power. Ukraine is an independent country and it should be able to choose which coalition it wants to be friendly with. Simple as that.

there's is more to it than just Russia being insecure. this war was already predicted by some people a long time ago.

• Does it sound like a bit of claim? That 40 countries vs Russia? A lot of people from new generation understood what war is and wants to support invaded country which needs helps, also having weapons to protect their territories.

And no one from Western countries says about using nuclear weapons. Only this little short d*cked man from Russia and his people.

Russia needs to get with the world and have a change of government (remove Putin) for sure.. but you guys forgetting that USA and NATO has been waving their d*cks in almost every government. who has military bases arounf the world by the way?

• Russia needs to get with the world and have a change of government (remove Putin) for sure.. but you guys forgetting that USA and NATO has been waving their d*cks in almost every government. who has military bases arounf the world by the way?

I don't want to excuse and explain anyone politician as I have only one, mine. head.

USA has its bases in Poland and it's hard to imagine that they would back out from Poland. And i say it as a citizen, not as a politician. Now every country and every citizen has its own voice in that matter.

USA is not saint and in my personal opinion did a lot of bad things of course but helping Ukraine in this case is good.

• I don't want to excuse and explain anyone politician as I have only one, mine. head.

USA has its bases in Poland and it's hard to imagine that they would back out from Poland. And i say it as a citizen, not as a politician. Now every country and every citizen has its own voice in that matter.

USA is not saint and in my personal opinion did a lot of bad things of course but helping Ukraine in this case is good.

as I said, lots of people have already predicted this war years before. and USA has a lot to do with it. this is more than just a demented Putin waking up one day and decided Ukraine is his for the taking.

• as I said, lots of people have already predicted this war years before. and USA has a lot to do with it. this is more than just a demented Putin waking up one day and decided Ukraine is his for the taking.

I mean he just decided to attack the Crimea after the Olympics that he hosted in 2014, just woke up and did it.

• I mean he just decided to attack the Crimea after the Olympics that he hosted in 2014, just woke up and did it.

About that:

Lecturer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mearsheimer

• Serbian defending Russia. Act Surprised.

• Lol. Russia can't even win the war against Ukraine. Putin promised it'll be just few weeks before they totally take over. :lol:

If Russia really wanted to take Ukraine with all her might, they could carpet bomb the hell of it (just like what US did in Iraq/Serbia) and do it much quicker. But Russia will not do that because they want to save civilian life. Stay in your lane and keep watching CNN :rolll::lol:

• Serbian defending Russia. Act Surprised.

John Mearsheimer has our citizenship?! Wow, didn't know that. Thanks!:drink:

• The real problem is imperialism along with partisan mentalities on all ends, the worst part is when this is entering the media of the countries, and yes this happens on all sides. It seems the US and Russia never ended their rivalry from the cold war. The USA made a western block that's stabilized by total media control and financial dependency/co-operation, but this security on a big chunk of that part of the world allows them to act as they want without getting any backlash for it, no matter how inhumane, no need to take responsibility if it's not a financial ally. Russia has it's own block too but is losing control over them, and thus has been acting careless recently when the historic brother nation decided to shift teams too. It would have been better to just give up on them but since Russia letting themselves getting run over by the west is not something they can accept, maybe should have taken the proper measures to not "lose" Ukraine in the first place, which happened long before the war.

How are we going to fix the greater issue? We need to stop imperialism, it's not equal to globalism, we need to be less dependent and co-operate more, less restrictive, more free, yet more united, true unity and brotherhood can be formed through this, not on ideologies or pressure, just peace and being linked together. When it comes to global conflicts like this, we should stop taking any sides and try to be neutral, try to work towards solving the conflict by any means possible. Neutrality is not equal to silencing one group over another, all sides should be getting the platform needed to present themselves, we should not demonize any side. How is this going to work with the current world order? :D Not. I do have an idea on how it would be made possible. But, I'm working on that for my thesis :read::win:

• :lol: of course he did. He also just decided to blow up his own Nordstream pipeline just like that.

He's also shelling the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant that Russian troops already occupy :what:

• Ukraine is an independent country and it should be able to choose which coalition it wants to be friendly with. Simple as that.

Please read carefully those tweets.

Btw, Cuba was also an independent country during Cold War and we all know how the US reacted when they decided to have Soviet weapons...

• heard about the Cuba too. USA sanctioned Cuba so hard just because it got friendly with Russia yet they are setting up NATO bases in Ukraine and Finland.

If Russia will try to set up base in Mexico, USA would go ballistic.,

• Does it sound like a bit of claim? That 40 countries vs Russia?

Not a claim, Russia has already beaten big European coalitions before. F.e.: Hitler and Napoleon's campaigns.

A lot of people from new generation understood what war is and wants to support invaded country which needs helps, also having weapons to protect their territories.

I totally agree, but in order to stop this conflict you need to take into account all the points. I know you Polish people know what Banderites-AFU descendants are capable of. What they did in Donbas was horrific too.

Well, I read many Western users say they want to nuke Moscow because Russian nukes don't work. Also, some Western people create forums about the breaking up of the Russian Federation and their partition into spheres of influence even before the invasion of Ukraine. So, don't play the innocent.

• heard about the Cuba too. USA sanctioned Cuba so hard just because it got friendly with Russia yet they are setting up NATO bases in Ukraine and Finland.

If Russia will try to set up base in Mexico, USA would go ballistic.,

Yeah and the USA wanted to invade Cuba until there was an agreement and the Soviets withdrew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

• Turkish election drama :!: we know Putin favors Erdogan the last years a lot, but it seems there is a campaign going against the opposition with deep fake tapes and montages trying to be spread last second to spread fake scandals, montages and whatnot and it's been linked to Russian hackers apparently. Kilicdaroglu (presidential candidate) asked for Russians to stop and that he is still pro-peace and co-operation with Russia. Kilicdaroglu previously said that he is neither anti-Russia or anti-EU.

Putin trying to interfere wherever he can :sos: