Politics and social issues

• btw, I have nothing against these but the same user is constantly trying to criticize Turkey in this regard, there is no sound when the same thing happens for her own country.

Lol does antropova count as naturalized player? Her primary sporting citizenship is Italian so if Italy gets a player who wants to naturalized, she could as well.play alongside Antropova.

• Antropova has never played for Russia so she doesn't count as a naturalized player

• Lol does antropova count as naturalized player? Her primary sporting citizenship is Italian so if Italy gets a player who wants to naturalized, she could as well.play alongside Antropova.

Where was Antropova born? Her parents’ citizenship? She was born in Russia and did not live in Italy since birth. She can play in any international clubs as Italian but not in national team competitions ( Olympics, FIVB, NVL, etc).

• Where was Antropova born? Her parents’ citizenship? She was born in Russia and did not live in Italy since birth

She was born in Iceland

And I believe she will be counted as naturalized player in FIVB systems

• Lol does antropova count as naturalized player? Her primary sporting citizenship is Italian so if Italy gets a player who wants to naturalized, she could as well.play alongside Antropova.

I think she was registered with Russian Volleyball Federation, for some junior training camps for tournaments.

Not playing for some NT doesnt matter as long as you current volleyball federation you are registered with isnt your first one, as far as I understand it

So Antropova should count as naturalized player if she was part of Russian Volleyball Federation first, regardless of if she played for Russia or not

• Where was Antropova born? Her parents’ citizenship? She was born in Russia and did not live in Italy since birth. She can play in any international clubs as Italian but not in national team competitions ( Olympics, FIVB, NVL, etc).

Lol she cannot play for Italy yet because she's awaiting her Italian passport but once she gets it, she could. Even more, she wouldn't take a 'naturalized' spot because her first and only sporting citizenship is Italian.

• She has almost no difference from a naturalized player, the only difference is that she never played for the Russian national team. She moved italy 2-3 years ago at the age of 17-18 and wanted to change her citizenship.

İtaly had Osmany in men NT or Aguero in women NT past few years. names are not that important , the thing is that italy naturalized some names.

she is indeed a naturalized player. she is Russian before applying for Italian citizenship. the only difference is she doesn't need to wait 2 years before she can play for the Italian NT because she never played for the Russian NT.

• She has almost no difference from a naturalized player, the only difference is that she never played for the Russian national team. She moved italy 2-3 years ago at the age of 17-18 and wanted to change her citizenship.

İtaly had Osmany in men NT or Aguero in women NT past few years. names are not that important , the thing is that italy naturalized some names.

You need to get your facts straight honey.

She moved to Italy 6 years ago and wants to play for ITA because she feels it is where she learned how to play volleyball.

She never played for any Russian NT ( no junior nor senior) despite being called up several times.

• She was born in Iceland

And I believe she will be counted as naturalized player in FIVB systems

NO...

Antropova has never played in any other federation and has never played for any national team, so once the papers are made she will be immediately eligible and will not be eligible as a naturalized athlete in the national team, but like a "regular" Italian...

• Egonu is Italian, she was born in Italy to Nigerian parents... she has always played for the Italian national team...

for me she is italian too but with nigerian origins. I have never critiziced italy for having such players or these players about not being much "italian"

we are not in 1800s its normal to have different origin, 25 percent of turkiye has origin from from somewhere else but this user...

• I think she was registered with Russian Volleyball Federation, for some junior training camps for tournaments.

Not playing for some NT doesnt matter as long as you current volleyball federation you are registered with isnt your first one, as far as I understand it

So Antropova should count as naturalized player if she was part of Russian Volleyball Federation first, regardless of if she played for Russia or not

Thats the point. Her federation of origin is Italy (there was trial and all) so she wont count as naturalized player :)

• for me she is italian too but with nigerian origins. I have never critiziced italy for having such players or these players about not being much "italian"

we are not in 1800s its normal to have different origin, 25 percent of turkiye has origin from from somewhere else but this user...

comparing Egonu to Vargas or Meliha is like comparing apples to oranges

• And I believe she will be counted as naturalized player in FIVB systems

She will not, she never played for the same age category for other NT (that's the rule).

• for me she is italian too but with nigerian origins. I have never critiziced italy for having such players or these players about not being much "italian"

Then you shouldnt even mention Egonu's origins to reply to someone who doesnt like naturalized players. Do not stoop that low

• She will not, she never played for the same age category for other NT (that's the rule).

Right, my mistake. I thought she was called by russian federation to senior team camp. It was only for junior nt. It makes sense

• Why does this topic always lead to latent racism, it's disgusting.

• comparing Egonu to Vargas or Meliha is like comparing apples to oranges

ok my bad I mention Egonu but lets compare her with Osmany or Aguero

btw, I added egonu in that post since she added vargas was naturalized in parentheses unnecessarily, he always does such things, for someone who thinks this way, this may be a problem.