Turkey NT 2021

• Frankly, I'm more disappointed in Ebrar's performance at OG than Gui. Is/was there any word out there that she had stomach flu or something? No excuse for her her non-commitment

• Frankly, I'm more disappointed in Ebrar's performance at OG than Gui. Is/was there any word out there that she had stomach flu or something? No excuse for her her non-commitment

It was said she was ill actually even before she started flopping soon after the China match I think. But Idk the details. Gio just said she had been unwell.

• It was said she was ill actually even before she started flopping soon after the China match I think. But Idk the details. Gio just said she had been unwell.

I saw that. Need more. Maybe Ebrar is like me and just doesn't like the OG :)

Onward and upward. I'm very excited to see the new trilateral commission

• I think Guidetti made some big mistakes at the OG but honestly keeping Kubra on the bench was not one of them. Eda and Zehra are far better players, I don’t know what role Kubra would’ve taken except maybe as a serving sub. But obviously he should keep his personal beef with players out of his coaching decisions, it will be interesting to see what kind of role she has with Vakif this season.

• The last time Kubra played a significant role in a match was in ECH 2019, I think. Later she had a back injury in 2019-2020 season and the pandemic happened. She was pretty bad in Vakif last season and worse in VNL. There were a few matches Eda should have been subbed, don’t know if Kubra could have contribute much, though if she can’t, what the hell she is doing there.

• Turkish MB duo did really well in Tokio but not against Korea at the most important match of Turkish volleyball history. After 1st set, both were terrible at blocking. Therefore he had to use Kubra, at least he could try. But he didn't give any chance to her, even against Argentina.

• I wouldn't mind Kübra replacing Dicle at Fenerbahçe. That would add some firepower provided she commits to redeem herself. I wonder if Vakif would let her go to a rival so easily and if yes whether Fener could figure out something to revoke its contractual obligations to Dicle. I would pick Kübra against Beliz or Dicle on any given day.

• derya is out:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• SPORCU KADROSU
    Cansu ÖzbayPasör
    Buse ÜnalPasör
    Meryem BozPasör Çaprazı
    Ebrar KarakurtPasör Çaprazı
    Meliha İsmailoğluSmaçör
    Hande BaladınSmaçör
    İlkin AydınSmaçör
    Tuğba ŞenoğluSmaçör
    Eda Erdem Dündar (Takım Kaptanı)Orta Oyuncu
    Zehra GüneşOrta Oyuncu