Turkey NT 2021

• which politician is the one with the ball in the face?

It's not a specific politician but based on like a religious figure who I won't mention but thinks he is Turkeys pope or something :rolll: but its a general statement towards all conservatives (ruling party)

• So Zehra went from 315k when I last check(2days) to 371k followers on Instagram :sos::sos:

• https://www.fivb.com/en/volley…s/seniorworldrankingwomen

Does anyone know how much point Turkey get from the win over CHN? This should be one of the biggest point jump since it was an Olympic win over number 2 with a clear 3-0 win.

• Turkey doesn't look confident. They look a little worried. I don't like that . Come on :box:

• Boz from the back. She looks pissed. I'm loving that :rose:

• So we lost but I think we are winning a generation. Girls are getting so much attention. They are again trend topic on Twitter, everyone talking them. (Also Italian girls are getting attention as well, Egonu:teach:) Influencers, YouTubers, streamers showing support to girls. This OG might be another break point for Turkish volleyball. We might lose today but future is bright.

I guess the problem was obvious, wing-spikers and OPP. They could not contribute much. Eda and Zehra were best scorers. You can't win against teams like Italia when your pins attacking with % 25-35.

Anyway Let's Go girls

• Reception was nearly perfect. that was cool

• https://www.fivb.com/en/volley…s/seniorworldrankingwomen

Does anyone know how much point Turkey get from the win over CHN? This should be one of the biggest point jump since it was an Olympic win over number 2 with a clear 3-0 win.

Unfortunately, I don't know, but OG are the most important tournament according to the rank methodology.

I wish there was a website where we could check how the rank was changed day by date.

• image0.jpg

#BizVoleybolUlkesiyiz #WeAreAVolleyballNation on Istanbul Metro floors:box: Let's go girls, first goal is QFs and taking it match by match

• So they are going all the way with the PR,huh. Love it

current federation is really good with PR. It speaks itself considering all the sponsors we are getting in the midst of economic crisis

• Guidetti had a small interview in italian (

), some interesting points:

-he's very happy about the match with Italy, and winning at least 1 set can be helpful for qualification to the QF

-he joked about not knowing how they managed to win with China, but added that he saw China in full crisis on a physical level

-he said OHs are the main issue for Turkey and that their limitations come out with teams like Italy/Usa that are well organized on the block

-Ebrar wasn't feeling good the last couple of days and didn't properly train the day before the match with Italy, that's why she got benched

-he's taking both the game with Italy and next one with USA as training for their "finals" (match with Russia and Argentina)

• Thinking how everyone wanted Hande to be next generation Neriman, I think she has turned to an improved Guldeniz. Good defence, shaky but steady reception, attacking well when received few and preferably fast balls but struggling against still blocks. Considering that Meliha is a weaker version of Molnar, the problem is visible clearly.

• The fact that he reports this just to Italian and US medias🐍

Gio loves playing the underdog :lol: Last time I remember he shaded his players to silver in the Ech almost gold, talking about their ''limitations'' each time... Ofc teams like USA and Italy are the faves but I doubt he is sincere in any of this lmao

• Thinking how everyone wanted Hande to be next generation Neriman, I think she has turned to an improved Guldeniz. Good defence, shaky but steady reception, attacking well when received few and preferably fast balls but struggling against still blocks. Considering that Meliha is a weaker version of Molnar, the problem is visible clearly.

Comparing Hande to Güldeniz is a stretch though LOL, also their roles are too different. I mean yea Neriman had to be here, but comparing her to Hande, only her offense is better tbh (which I admit is important for Turkey atm but she isn't Güldeniz levels either)

• The fact that he reports this just to Italian and US medias🐍

Gio loves playing the underdog :lol: Last time I remember he shaded his players to silver in the Ech almost gold, talking about their ''limitations'' each time... Ofc teams like USA and Italy are the faves but I doubt he is sincere in any of this lmao

Yeah it's his usual dialectic 😂

Honestly the most interesting thing from the interview was the stuff about Ebrar feeling sick and skipping training, since I saw a lot of people wondering why she got benched, hopefully is nothing serious and she's back on track🤞🏻

• Comparing Hande to Güldeniz is a stretch though LOL, also their roles are too different. I mean yea Neriman had to be here, but comparing her to Hande, only her offense is better tbh (which I admit is important for Turkey atm but she isn't Güldeniz levels either)

I don't want to discredit Guldeniz, I think she was a great role player during her prime time. Hande could work better if the other OH was someone like Gozde(Hi Ilkin!).