Italian Women NT 2021

• So it looks the olympics squad is quite clear, unless someone flops badly or someone plays amazing in VNL?

Am I missing anyone or possibility?

S: Malinov, Orro

MB: Folie, Danesi, (Chirichella or Fahr)

OH: C. Bosetti, Sylla, Pietrini, (Sorokaite or Gennari)

Opposite: Egonu, (Sorokaite or Nwakalor or Mingardi)

L: De gennaro

• This is it, with only 3 spot under ?.

I still think that L.Bosetti is going....

• If a squad for Tokyo will be chosen within ,,an Olympic group'' (it's very possible), the only question mark is on MB position, because Mazzanti confirmed that he will take 3 MBs and one libero. If not, maybe Nwakalor or Mingardi have a shot, but I don't think so.

• Sorry for off topic but I don’t know where to ask this

Guiditta Lualdi and Paola Egonu are in arelationship ??

• uhm weird move from mazzanti,idk if it gonna work cause the team didn't play since september 2019

on the other hand,i'm excited to see some young and promising players,I hope now mingardi and nwakalor get their revenge in NT and also to see how bosio and ferino perform

• I think everyone are gone put drama aside when it is Olympic year.

I mean even if I hate someone I would shut up for few weeks just to perform st Olympics and to try to make history.

• I love how people pretend that these rumors are some obvious facts. This twitter user says: ,,Wszyscy mówią'' = ,,everyone says'', like, really? Everyone? And I'm not saying that's not true, although they haven't played in the same team for two years, and they haven't even met on a camp so far as far as I know, I think it's kinda early to talk about ,,conflicts''.

• It still amazes me that A. Gennari has a real shot to make her SECOND olympics.

Has she played in any matches or in any main roster this cycle?

Pretty sure none in ECH or WCH, but not sure about VNL.

• It still amazes me that A. Gennari has a real shot to make her SECOND olympics.

Has she played in any matches or in any main roster this cycle?

Pretty sure none in ECH or WCH, but not sure about VNL.

No last time she was with NT was in Rio. She was apparently asked to join every year but her knee was always an issue

• No last time she was with NT was in Rio. She was apparently asked to join every year but her knee was always an issue

What a CV she has....just checked her NT history.:what:

Looking to (maybe) play already her second olympics, she has only been in the VNL (or WGP pre 2018) roster 3 times before.

No world champ or world cup, and only once in ECH.

• It's not Italy if doesn't have some drama in the way.

• If I get it right Italian NT is gone get the first doses of vaccine this weekend ?! :)

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…inile-vaccinata-a-milano/