Italian Women NT 2021

• Italian NT got the first doses, almost everyone.
    :woohoo:

Not yet everyone are with team.

• The Queen of Italian Volleyball Francesca Piccinini had a interview on Rai 1 (italian national TV most important channel) in Da noi... a ruota libera.

I think it was the first time a VB player had an interview 1 in a talk show or something not related to sport on Rai.

• The Queen of Italian Volleyball Francesca Piccinini had a interview on Rai 1 (italian national TV most important channel) in Da noi... a ruota libera.

I think it was the first time a VB player had an interview 1 in a talk show or something not related to sport on Rai.

Also Maurizia Cacciatori had similar interviews on Rai 1 before.

Maybe also Tay Agüero, but I'm not sure about that

• Francy & Mauri Queens! :obey:

Yeah but now Paola Egonu is quickly taking their place... Picci and Cacciatori were the stars of Italian volleyball, now Egonu is becoming the Superstar.

• Yeah but now Paola Egonu is quickly taking their place... Picci and Cacciatori were the stars of Italian volleyball, now Egonu is becoming the Superstar.

Let's see what happens. :lol:

And of course my Queen made a cameo in that video you posted.

• Hi guys

I read an article that Paola have chance to be flagbearer in Tokyo

• Yes she is in the list but I actually think it's too early for her, there are others who deserve it more now, for sure for the next Olympic would be the perfect fit:super:

She win everything in clubs and did good in NT

neslihan was and she didn't have as much trophies I think

• Yes she is in the list but I actually think it's too early for her, there are others who deserve it more now, for sure for the next Olympic would be the perfect fit:super:

I don't hear many italian athletes owning the world now like Egonu is currently doing in club level.

Are there interesting players you think can become the flagbearers that I don't know of?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Maybe Paltrinieri

Ofcourse a man in a speedo. Thank you, my friend. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't hear many italian athletes owning the world now like Egonu is currently doing in club level.

Are there interesting players you think can become the flagbearers that I don't know of?

It is unlikely going to happen. CONI picked Pellegrini - that didn't have any intrest in being the flagbearer and was annoyed about it, because she had a competition the following day - over Lo Bianco. Four years earlier it happened the same with Valentina Vezzali. How can they go for Egonu? Never say never, but I find it unreal.

• I know it is prestigious but many Turkish players said afterwards that they were excited for their first olympics and wanted to attend the ceremony but it was so tiring and Turkey being one of the last country to walk did not help, they went back to hotel after way after midnight and attending the ceremony is one of the “wouldn’t do it if I got to play in Olympics again” things. They had a match very next day and they felt it’s affect.

• It is unlikely going to happen. CONI picked Pellegrini - that didn't have any intrest in being the flagbearer and was annoyed about it, because she had a competition the following day - over Lo Bianco. Four years earlier it happened the same with Valentina Vezzali. How can they go for Egonu? Never say never, but I find it unreal.

Not really, Pellegrini refused to do it in 2012 (because she had a competition the day after) and Vezzali did it instead, she had no problems doing it in 2016.

• vezzali my girl 😍

In london 3 italians at podium and her as champion

• Not really, Pellegrini refused to do it in 2012 (because she had a competition the day after) and Vezzali did it instead, she had no problems doing it in 2016.

It is unlikely going to happen. CONI picked Pellegrini - that didn't have any intrest in being the flagbearer and was annoyed about it, because she had a competition the following day - over Lo Bianco. Four years earlier it happened the same with Valentina Vezzali. How can they go for Egonu? Never say never, but I find it unreal.

I think I got confused badly writing and expressed in the wrong way. :aww:

I wanted to say they chosed Pellegrini in 2016, despite the fact she refused in 2012 because she had no intrest, when Lo Bianco was at her best and had the media by her side (also because of Pellegrini's fresh gossip about her cheating on Marin with Magnini, that became her official boyfriend 7/8 months before the games). And when Pellegrini gave up, they went for Vezzali and Lo Bianco wasn't even took in consideration.