Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Why do tou guys think that Arina is investment??

Russian clubs are very nice clubs with big budget. She will come back sooner or later.

And if She wanted to grow as player than She should go to Italian club, Terzic didn’t show himself in last couple of season at all.

Fenerbahce offered her (and her parents) a bigger contract than Kazan's. BTW, she signed for two years, at least.

Kazan (nowadays) and Lokomotiv have a big budget, but not like Vitra, Vakifbank, and Fenerbahce's. I think Moscow is the only Russian club that can compete with the Turkish clubs.

• I'm really surprised with this transfer of Ana:white: it is of course a great investment for future but having already a very young player in starting 6 is a risky move. Now another teenager next to Arina is not the best decision in my opinion, unless Terzic will alternate between Ana and Arina but in this case it would be a pity For either of these two if one of them would have to spend the season at bench. With this squad, what was the point of tranfering Lazareva? This was such a random move from FB:hit:at least they have very experienced two players, Eda aND Naz in the team to support youngsters

• Fenerbahce offered her (and her parents) a bigger contract than Kazan's. BTW, she signed for two years, at least.

Kazan (nowadays) and Lokomotiv have a big budget, but not like Vitra, Vakifbank, and Fenerbahce's. I think Moscow is the only Russian club that can compete with the Turkish clubs.

I heard Fenerbahçe signed Arina for 2+3 years.

• Madison Lilley rumored to sign with Potsdam. This would be a great transfer for both sides!^^

https://www.volleynews.it/il-f…ws-chi-resta-e-chi-parte/

• I'm really surprised with this transfer of Ana:white: it is of course a great investment for future but having already a very young player in starting 6 is a risky move. Now another teenager next to Arina is not the best decision in my opinion, unless Terzic will alternate between Ana and Arina but in this case it would be a pity For either of these two if one of them would have to spend the season at bench. With this squad, what was the point of tranfering Lazareva? This was such a random move from FB:hit:at least they have very experienced two players, Eda aND Naz in the team to support youngsters

I believe the starting 6 will be Arina/Meliha + Eda/Popovic + Naz/Lazareva before Vargas coming back to the team. Putting Arina & Ana together on court is too risky especially for the reception. Also it will mean either Popovic or Lazareva can’t play, which I don’t think there’re other good local players to fill the MB/ Opp spot. (Don’t tell me Dicle Nur...:gone:)

• I refuse to believe that whoever is writing that isn’t reading my posts on here :lol::lol:

I refuse to believe that you are not a volleyball agent promoting your players😜

• But getting back... I really like the Lilley to Potsdam rumor. Lilley is definitely at the same level that Carlini and Poulter were coming out of the NCAA (and Lilley's sets are faster/higher tempo than Carlini/Poulter's ever were)

Ruddins would've been a really good pairing if she had stayed. ;(

• Maybe Kelsey really likes Asia? Looking forward to her vlog visiting the gorgeous places in Japan as well as the autumn leaves with Japanese shrine sceneries.:D

The J-league usually ends earlier than Europe, while the Chinese league is rumored to be a longer one next season. She may be able to earn double pay cheques again if she plays in Japan i/o returning to China. This may enable her to earn as much as possible after the deal with Ecz is gone.

• Maybe Kelsey really likes Asia? Looking forward to her vlog visiting the gorgeous places in Japan as well as the autumn leaves with Japanese shrine sceneries.:D

The J-league usually ends earlier than Europe, while the Chinese league is rumored to be a longer one next season. She may be able to earn double pay cheques again if she plays in Japan i/o returning to China. This may enable her to earn as much as possible after the deal with Ecz is gone.

I also feel that Kelsey really likes Asia. She got along great in Evergrande.

• One of yy friend told me that the important thing for Kelsey is money, as we all know. Eczacıbaşı has no problem with money. If they really want, they can still sign with kelsey. (inside info)

• One of yy friend told me that the important thing for Kelsey is money, as we all know. Eczacıbaşı has no problem with money. If they really want, they can still sign with kelsey. (inside info)

I guess Kelsey doesn’t want to play the CEV Cup so she gave up the deal with Ecz? I remember before Ecz losing the semis to Thy, rumors said Kelsey to Ecz was nearly a done deal.

I see no reason Ecz would give up a useful player like her, especially when they have to fight the CL ticket back next season. The chance of Kelsey canceling the deal is higher. (If Maja could do the same I’m sure she would as well:gone:)

• I guess Kelsey doesn’t want to play the CEV Cup so she gave up the deal with Ecz? I remember before Ecz losing the semis to Thy, rumors said Kelsey to Ecz was nearly a done deal.

I see no reason Ecz would give up a useful player like her, especially when they have to fight the CL ticket back next season. The chance of Kelsey canceling the deal is higher. (If Maja could do the same I’m sure she would as well:gone:)

I think playing the champions league is not so important for kelsey. If she does not go Eczacı, she will go one of Asian teams , so she won't be able to play in the Champions League anyway.

• Didn't Kelsey already win a CL title with VB? There must be some other reason why she didn't go to ECZ. Maybe it's because they asked her to play libero. After all, they do seem to have a lot of money to waste...