Korean NT 2021

• Han Song-yi was kind of all over the place yesterday. Not sure what's going on with her. I always get frustrated with Park Jung Ah. She's never consistent. My problem with her is that she not smart with her plays. She just hits.

My surprise (but kind of expected) was So Young. She did really well. I hope she continues to improve!

• maybe it's the girls's first match - nerves and all.

it feels very empty on the right side of the court, not much "action" happening. park jeong ah seems non-existent in that match. Kim Heejin needs to get well soon, she's needed for OG.

Lee Soyoung... again, her defense impresses me, that scene of her flying out of court to bring the ball back 👍🏻

• I want to see Yeum Hye-seon and Park Eun-jin. We need an upgrade on An Hye-jin and Han Song-yi.

And let's pray Kim Hee-jin can recuperate fast. Cause Jeong Ji-yun doesn't make the cut...

Agree! OPP really not effective. Miss KHJ at this moment. And Kim Suji for blocking!

Han Song-yi was kind of all over the place yesterday. Not sure what's going on with her. I always get frustrated with Park Jung Ah. She's never consistent. My problem with her is that she not smart with her plays. She just hits.

My surprise (but kind of expected) was So Young. She did really well. I hope she continues to improve!

So Young with her defense is so good but it's hard for her to pass through the tall Chinese blockers. PJA can hit really hard but either she got blocked or the ball out of play.

Do you think Lavarini will bench KYK/LSY today or repeat the same lineup?

• Even Lavarini said dont worry about the result, we just want to improve our play lol.

well the result is somehow expected.

lets hope both setter can improve next game.

Lavarini misses the services of the Twin Lee but he is not allowed to say it out! Thus the team stay in training mode again.

Nowadays the Woke culture rules in the Occidental world and KOR maybe just follows the path... the age of confusion:!:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Lavarini misses the services of the Twin Lee but he is not allowed to say it out! Thus the team stay in training mode again.

Nowadays the Woke culture rules in the Occidental world and KOR maybe just follows the path... the age of confusion:!:

even if they come back, the connection/chemistry with KYK is probably gone :(

• even if they come back, the connection/chemistry with KYK is probably gone :(

I'm not concerned about the chemistry. She's a great leader so the VNL will be a good opportunity to build synergy.

Agree! OPP really not effective. Miss KHJ at this moment. And Kim Suji for blocking!

So Young with her defense is so good but it's hard for her to pass through the tall Chinese blockers. PJA can hit really hard but either she got blocked or the ball out of play.

Do you think Lavarini will bench KYK/LSY today or repeat the same lineup?

Since it's Thailand, I think KYK may be off for a little but she may be put in if things go sour. LOL!

• I guess you're a fan of bullies:roll: PATHETIC!

I wrote before, it's simply FOOLISH to punish adults so severely, destroying their life and career for being errant in SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL age, juvenile age... who does not make some mistake in that young age? It's PATHETIC. FOOLISH ACT!

If punishment is necessary, social punishment is much more appropriate, such as compulsory social works for how many x hundred hours in the orphan and nursing houses accomplished within x years (upon their spare time to not disrupt their prof career), even combined with some financial fines for the benefits of those social institutions ... in essence any thing more useful for the greater society than simply the current harsh one yet benefits nobody -- the Oriental way of thinking!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited 2 times, last by samsara: addition ().

• I wrote before, it's simply FOOLISH to punish adults so severely, destroying their life and career for being errant in SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL age, juvenile age... who does not make some mistake in that young age? It's PATHETIC. FOOLISH ACT!

Quite agree with you, I guess they could mitigate this with reconciliation between included parties, helping by authority to determine what should be done by the twins to the victim. They need to held accountable, but everyone should get a second chance.

• I wrote before, it's simply FOOLISH to punish adults so severely, destroying their life and career for being errant in SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL age, juvenile age... who does not make some mistake in that young age? It's PATHETIC. FOOLISH ACT!

If punishment is necessary, social punishment is much more appropriate, such as compulsory social works for how many x hundred hours in the orphan and nursing houses accomplished within x years (upon their spare time to not disrupt their prof career), even combined with some financial fines for the benefits of those social institutions ... in essence any thing more useful for the greater society than simply the current harsh one yet benefits nobody -- the Oriental way of thinking!

I also think this is a strange punishment that's only suitable since these are well known professional players. Let's face it, if they didn't do so well in sports then this punishment wouldn't be made.

• I just watched the highlight.. It's very short... I'm glad they win...Lee Da Hyeon and Moon YH played... Good for them...

JPN also won vs CHN 3-0... so JPN lead with 2 straight wins in in this group... I hope SK can win them...