Polish NT 2021

• I don't want Polish, please. Can we have the one (I forgot the name, sorry) who is coaching Korea? Pretty please

Lavarini is too good for polish federation :D

• They will choose our lover boy Błażej! Maybe he'll find another love in the team!

or Głuszak

Anyway, people on Polsat Sport are saying many positive words about this team, coach and their future. Nobody said Nawrocki should leave :D

• Why foreign? I can't believe that there is no Polish coach better than Nawrocki

Polish girls are treated like a 2nd fiddle for a decade now by quite rich federation, another Polish coach would keep this trend going, and would end like every tenure of a former Polish coach: we just don't have coaches with experience, skills, CV and authority.

And we're able to financially afford really good coaches, it's not like great foreign coaches work only for elite teams. It's just a matter of willingness not to give a coaching position regardless of his CV to a person close to some circle in the association (hello, Mr Nawrocki).

• Nawrocki live on Polsat Sport:

We tried out best. We tried play good in attack. Stysiak was playing really good. Girls were fighting. Turkey is really strong team etc...

That game could go either way at the end of third set... They had Karakurt and better middles.

Girls were fighting very weel from the beginning. We could have won the game against Bulgaria and then we would have 5-0 winning record. We have young team, unexperienced players. It wasn't bad tournament for us.

I don't think about the next year. I don't know what will happen. I still think about quarterfinals. I need to analyze everything.

LOL

• Polish press already announced that Nawrocki will be not longer NT coach.

Do you have any link?

Nawrocki just said he didn't make any decision and won't make in the next days :D

Edit: I just saw that news, but I wouldn't believe that guy who wrote it.

• First of all we must praying for Sebastian Świderski will be new president of PZPS, because if Kasprzyk or Czarnecki win, we will have another “friend of president” as a coach.

It’s time for foreign coach but pls, not cheap no name choach.

• First of all we must praying for Sebastian Świderski will be new president of PZPS, because if Kasprzyk or Czarnecki win, we will have another “friend of president” as a coach.

YES. I have no idea what would be Świderski's agenda as a president of PZPS, but you're correct that in comparison to those typical Polish officials, he's former international star with decent knowledge about volleyball and direct contacts with agents/coaches, both personally and professionaly, that's why he was basically the best club president in Plusliga past few years, and hired De Giorgi, Gardini and Grbic as coaches. So yeah, there's a chance that he can provide girls some help with a decent coach if he really wants to.

• Tyler Chemik's president said they would announce the name of new coach until next Wednesday.

Chemik has backup plan in case federation won't let Nawrocki go.

Nawrocki basically confirmed he wants to be the coach of Chemik and Polish NT.